• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd Mt. Fuji run 2007

Hi Guys & Gals

Count me & a guest in for the run... The guest ?? who knows? Whoevers not
fearful of my driving.. Maybe Madbox & i will drive down together or meet up in W/P with the caravan?? Roger?:smile:

I'm lurking, I just don't know if you folks are worthy to be in the company of someone with .. over 3000 posts!:tongue:

I'm lurking, I just don't know if you folks are worthy to be in the company of someone with .. over 3000 posts!:tongue:

I was thinking the same thing but "the kid" will make a guest appearance.:biggrin: 4445, eek

:biggrin:

Who're you referring to, Larry, Mike, Bailey?????????:eek:

What's this stuff with the Don, did the Red NSX escape from the GarageMahal, and roll down the street into a curb???? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Sounds good to us. Plan to see us! As long as the roads are snow-free.

i'm not coming.....april fools ;]

Where the hell is Mt. Fuji?

see post #9

Where the hell is Mt. Fuji?
300px-Position_of_Mount_Fuji.png
...:biggrin:

Got it in the calendar (current conflict) but, will try to make it (weather permitting). Long drive from MA, but will confirm yea or nay later in the month.

-Wick

Clem, sounds good. I don't anticipate any problems on the date (hope for good weather). 84 will be a nice ride.

TyraNSX: Just make it a longer run from 9 to 84. That would be a real nice ride :biggrin:

I look forward to a run now that I'm 100% tuned up.

hey add me unto the lineup. i'm pretty sure i'll be able to make it to this. maybe this young engineer can feel welcome among you "old" folks. sorry i don't post here much.
regards
Des

Is it NSX only....if not I have 3 friends that wanted to cruise up..... 2 vipers and a murcie. Everybody appears to have the spring itch.

Is it NSX only....if not I have 3 friends that wanted to cruise up..... 2 vipers and a murcie. Everybody appears to have the spring itch.

I think NSX only is the right way to go, but its not my meet. Ron, we'll have plenty of time to run with the big dogs this summer.:biggrin:

Man I'm so excited.. Mt. Fuji is not too far from Woodbury commons outlet hehe.. any ladies coming? we can have a after shopping party? lol j/k :tongue:

Julia

Man I'm so excited.. Mt. Fuji is not too far from Woodbury commons outlet hehe.. any ladies coming? we can have a after shopping party? lol j/k :tongue:

Julia
Julia, the great thing about driving a NSX is that there is very little room for you to do alot of shopping damage and take it with you!!:biggrin:

:cool: you are right... maybe I should take my car too lol :rolleyes:

Id like to be there, I dont think it is too far from NYC so I will really try. Call me a true New Yorker or I have played too many pranks on others to ask this, but, the date is April 1st, leading me to ask, this isnt some kind of joke? I mean I wouldnt being going to far out of way anyway, but, its a Sunday so I would rather not waste any time if I dont have to.

See you there, hopefully

Michael
DYNDUO

Id like to be there, I dont think it is too far from NYC so I will really try. Call me a true New Yorker or I have played too many pranks on others to ask this, but, the date is April 1st, leading me to ask, this isnt some kind of joke? I mean I wouldnt being going to far out of way anyway, but, its a Sunday so I would rather not waste any time if I dont have to.

See you there, hopefully

Michael
DYNDUO
You're not far compared to others that will make the Fool's Run, oops meant Mt Fuji Run, some will come from CT, others from LI, and some from PA, so stop complaining, and get in that car and drive it, meet some new people and enjoy all that we offer in the NE Region. If the New Yorker in you is too suspicious of the date, than alot of us are in trouble!!!!:wink:

Back