• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd Mt. Fuji run 2007

2nd Mt. Fuji run 2007

It’s time for another Mt. Fuji run. Been busy for me the passed few months but that is not an excuse to not get early NSX run. I want to put together similar route that we had last time, few twisties few straight a ways, nice scenic route and good food at the end.
The date is April 1st 11AM @ Eagle Rock Reservation (9/11 memorial park)

Agenda:
11:00 AM Gathering at Eagle Rock Reservation (9/11 memorial park) Pictures etc..
12:00 PM Drive out to Mt. Fuji 50 miles
1:30 PM Lunch pictures etc..
2:30 PM Drive home

Directions
Exit 8b from east or west 280, make right on 3rd lights to Eagle Rock Ave, entrance is first left.

*From NORTH. Going south on Garden State Parkway take exit 145 to 280 west.
*From SOUTH. Going north on Garden State Parkway take exit 145 to 280 west. If you use 287 north take exit 41a to I-80 and exit 45 from I-80 to 280 east.

Mt. Fuji restaurant is just pass the NJ/NY border in Hillburn NY close to 17 or NY state throughway around exit 15

Dave

1. Me
2. DRIFTER
3. Acura NsX Pilot
4. Climberao
5. RPM217
6. NA1MT
7. MashimaroNSX
8. The Kid
9. TonyD
10. thedon67
11. JAYS NSX
12. Larry Bastanza
13. Clembeauch
14. Chuck Morgan
15. MoogieBoogie
16. Wick
17. popsicle
18. RSO 34
19. Madbox
20. jalnjr
21. jh_nsx
22. dynduo

Attachments

• DSC05909.JPG
    DSC05909.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 144
  • nsxrun.jpg
    nsxrun.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 91
  • park.jpg
    park.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
If the roads are clear I’m down for a good drive:smile:
Is April 1 a little early in the season?

:cool: I will be there, looking forward to another repeat of a GREAT RUN:biggrin:

I'm down for this if my cars back in time:smile:

Sounds like a blast, haven't been to one yet but from what i've heared the run is just what my car needs :biggrin:

Excellent, I’ll get to work and will make sure the roads are good. I’ll edit the first post with details of the date time etc.. and will get a list going. Everyone is welcome, and last time we had good fun and good food. I hope Mike can make it this time and not get a flat on the way … Thanks Baily for finding the old post, yes I think we should make it a yearly thing :)

Dave

Im in. I hope I have better luck on this run than the last one. I wish we had more annual events. I'll be throwing together 2 this year, one will hopefully be of NSXPO proportion.:biggrin:

April 1 looks ok for me! Looking forward to ths.

Roger - To answer you before you ask -- I am pretty sure Bags won't be there!

Please tell her that she's welcome to ride in my passenger seat, if she knows that she's not stuck with you, maybe she'll join us!!!!:biggrin:

Ahh so he has a red daily driver:tongue:

I'm gonna try to make this one, it'll be my first Fuji run!

I'm gonna try to make this one, it'll be my first Fuji run!

with one of the only remaining silver/white NSX's around, it would be a treat to see such a rare beast:wink: I think its more like 1/5. I know of one that was totalled:wink:

I was just at Mt. Fuji and when I saw the post I was trying to figure out how to get my car to Japan... Is this Mt. Fuji in New Jersey? If the roads are clear I might be interested in an excusion.

Mike

I am 99% in, just need to make sure there is no conflicts:).

LarryB

Does anybody know how to refinsh wheels?

Darn curbs. I would have never guessed that a red nsx is wider than a silver one.

I'll get you a pic Mike!

Does anybody know how to refinsh wheels?

Darn curbs. I would have never guessed that a red nsx is wider than a silver one.

I'll get you a pic Mike!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back