• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd Mt. Fuji run 2007

Hey, ya'll. I want to make the run. Where is the starting place coming from NYC?

don't think i'll be able to make this. flying to DC(work related)...sorry should be good to go for subsequent events hopefully.

Hope some more people come, it would be nice to see a big turnout for the first run of the year (at least for me):biggrin: Doc Leigner and myself should be planning something big in May. NSX-STOCK III coming soon. :cool:

Have to bail this weekend:mad:
Getting the home ready for sale and need to use this weekend and next for the preparation :cool:
Have a GREAT run :biggrin: Catch you next time

This sucks. I’m out this weekend too. My girl friend got free VIP passes to see Christina Aguilera “hooray I’m so excited” (sarcastic). Hear is the problem the concert is all the way in Boston, so it’s going to be a 2-day thing:frown: . Hopefully I will get some good picks of her sweet A$$:cool:

I'll be toiling away in the hospital this wkend,,have fun!

I'll be toiling away in the hospital this wkend,,have fun!
Awww, shoot, was really looking forward to hearing "the Bee"!!!! Too many drop outs!!!!!!!!:frown:

Anyone going to Mt F got a NA1 rear valence they want to get rid of? I'm in the market for one...have a project in mind :)

Anyone going to Mt F got a NA1 rear valence they want to get rid of? I'm in the market for one...have a project in mind :)

If your coming, caravan up with us.:biggrin: We will behave:rolleyes:

Awww, shoot, was really looking forward to hearing "the Bee"!!!! Too many drop outs!!!!!!!!:frown:

Roger, you should be happy that you will still get to see me:biggrin:

Bags is still thinking positively about joining us, but I don't know if she wants to see you?:smile:

I think she is actually disappointed that Bob can't make it.

I should be able to jion the fun, but probablly will not be able to stay for lunch. Hope to see you all on Sunday.

Roger, you should be happy that you will still get to see me:biggrin:

Bags is still thinking positively about joining us, but I don't know if she wants to see you?:smile:

I think she is actually disappointed that Bob can't make it.
I'm disappointed that Bob can't make it, that Bags "may" (she'd better change the may to will) and that Tony will make it, at least let Bags drive, she's a better driver, photographer, person...........well you get the idea!!!! (j/k) I am really looking forward to seeing the great pictures that Tony takes with his new camera and lenses, as I've never seen a camera that costs that much!!!!:biggrin:

I thought all the senior members were dropping out, glad to see your still coming Roger:biggrin: Its been a while:wink:

I thought all the senior members were dropping out, glad to see your still coming Roger:biggrin: Its been a while:wink:
Them's fighting words Kid!!!! Let's get on the treadmill, or elliptical trainer and crank it up to see who falls first!!!!!:eek:

Them's fighting words Kid!!!! Let's get on the treadmill, or elliptical trainer and crank it up to see who falls first!!!!!:eek:

I quit smoking in December, I think I may have a chance now.:biggrin:

I'm disappointed that Bob can't make it, that Bags "may" (she'd better change the may to will) and that Tony will make it, at least let Bags drive, she's a better driver, photographer, person...........well you get the idea!!!! (j/k) I am really looking forward to seeing the great pictures that Tony takes with his new camera and lenses, as I've never seen a camera that costs that much!!!!:biggrin:

Roger, there is no new lens nor another new camera (but I have some ideas):smile:. The latest additions to my expense list are a 22" wide screen LCD monitor and a whopping fast quad-core PC with 1700GB of disk space:biggrin:

Roger, there is no new lens nor another new camera (but I have some ideas):smile:. The latest additions to my expense list are a 22" wide screen LCD monitor and a whopping fast quad-core PC with 1700GB of disk space:biggrin:
Oh, I guess that you didn't tell Bags about the camera and you're trying hard to save your butt!!! Bags, I was only kidding he didn't throw out the boxes like he did the last time, check under the bed next to the sax!!!!!!:biggrin:

So I didn't get any response from the CT crew on caravan. Is there an address I can mapquest? I'll probably roll down 84.

So I didn't get any response from the CT crew on caravan. Is there an address I can mapquest? I'll probably roll down 84.

Here is a link using maps.google.com -- click here

I couldn't get mapquest to find the park by name. Look at the first post to see a detailed view of the parking area where we will meet in the morning.

Back