• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd Mt. Fuji run 2007

Gotta bail out for tomorrow, gotta study for a big test. :frown:

I hope no one else drops out. I was looking forward to seeing everyone. Im meeting up with Paul M, Frank Spano and Ron. Should be an interesting ride up. 2 SC'd NSXs and the most authentic NSX-R replica ive ever seen, yellow to boot:biggrin:

I hope no one else drops out. I was looking forward to seeing everyone. Im meeting up with Paul M, Frank Spano and Ron. Should be an interesting ride up. 2 SC'd NSXs and the most authentic NSX-R replica ive ever seen, yellow to boot:biggrin:

I didn't know the NSX-R came in yellow :rolleyes:

PS....thanks for calling me back buddy, I had to go buy a car from a competing Honda / Acura dealer :(

Last edited:
Change of plains, got back early to go for a ride. I will be there!!:biggrin:

Hope everyone has a good time. Was called in for duty(military) and am sitting on base right now feeling left out:frown: . Looking forward to the pics.

Matt

Burp*... yummy brunch. lol I took some videos and pix shall upgrade after my nap.. :frown: didn't get to go shopping cuz I got HW. ok looking forward for other ppl's pix.. had a great time thanks turbo guy :biggrin:

Julia

Todays turn out was awesome showing for the northeast and I hope this is just the begining of what will be a great year for nsx owners in NE. Great to meet all the new owners and to see old friends who I havent seen since the holiday dinner. I hope everyone got home safe without any unscheduled interuptions. Larry I am sorry to hear about your little encounter but glad that it was not as bad as it could have been.:wink: Good thing you did not need Bob or you would have had to barter services :biggrin: I am in the process of uploading pics and video but dont expect to get RSO quality and Lucas filmworks video productions. Thanks again to Dave aka Winreboot for making up the maps and leading the way. Ohh and it was good seeing the The Kid after so long cant wait to see what you have planned this year for us Nsxers.

You're right Bailey, not quite RSO quality, but certainly better than Tony D!!! Did you see the size of those can's on Doc Blings rear, holy rice cans Batman, those things are huge!!!!!!
Dave, great planning, the route was fun, you even got the weather to cooperate!!! Hope that everyone got home safely, look forward to seeing everyone soon and often!!!

It was a great day today but on the way home I unfortunately ran into a kid with a Evo who tried to egg me on but I did not go for the bait as I could hear the turbo whooooshing next to me and something told me the car was not stock. As always he had something to prove and had to show me how much faster his car was. I have alot of respect for what it is and there is no denying the car with alittle invested is alot faster then my NA1. I am sure he went home to post how he blew away a nsx today by ten car lengths.

The YouSendit Video links are only good for seven days .... get em while there hot or you will have to use rapidshare

Here is video one

http://rapidshare.com/files/23873943/The_Line_up_0001.wmv

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=153EEF921658A824

video two

http://rapidshare.com/files/23882118/Re_Grouping_stop.wmv

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=D6457FFF779B5CC9

video two B

http://rapidshare.com/files/23883903/Re_Grouping_stop_da_back_side.wmv.wmv

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F75E606F4B7E3766

Video 3

http://rapidshare.com/files/23911179/Leaving_the_Park.wmv

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=73105F427FC6C729

Last edited:
roger has can envy....

really good to see you all, and
welcome to rich & larry[bail's bud],
and the "kingston kid"[c/dana].
icon14.gif

thanx dave, for setting up an enjoyably, spirited drive.

here's to a great year on the road with you all.

By the way for those who were on the summer exotics run last year there was a spring exotics run today. This was the expected attendance

1. JoeY - Ferrari 360
1A. Joey 996TT CAB
2. Rocco - Ferrari 360 Spyder
3. Shivam - Audi RS4
4. Martin - Porsche GT2 Ruf
5. Raudel - Porsche GT2
6. Bryan - Lamborghini Diablo Roadster
7. Gregg - Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster
8. Seth - Lamborghini Gallardo +2
9. Stryke - Lamborghini Gallardo
10. JTMGallardo - Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder +2
11. Simba - One of the toys
12. Jawad - Ferrari 308
13. evo_333 - Porsche 911
14. boochook - Porsche 911 +1
15. Nader - Lamborghini Gallardo
16. Nader's friend - Lotus Elise - Won't make it
17. Stuart - Porsche 997 GT3
18. Peter - Lamborghini Countach - Won't make it
19. Justin - Lotus Elise - Won't make it.
20. Kelly (Champion MotorGroup) - Lamborghini something +
21. str8blst - Porsche 996TT
22. Lex - Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
23. John - Porsche 996 C4S +1
25. XBIT - Porsche 997
26. TR - Skyline GTR
27. Y65MPH - Porsche 965
28. Jamieson - Super Caddy!
29. Ron - Lamborghini Murcielago
30. TonyNJ - Porsche 996TT
31. Ken - Porsche 996TT
32. Sergio - Porsche 996TT Ruf
33. Mondy - Porsche 996TT
34. Daniel - Lamborghini Murcielago
35. 06blk997s - Porsche 997
36. habitat - Porsche 996 GT3
37. Connect997T - Porsche 997TT
38. Friend of Rebeka's family - Ferrari F430 Spyder
39. Friend of Rebeka's family - Lamborghini Gallardo
40. bodeplot - SC Viper
41. Robi - GDC Mobile
42. Noah - GDC Mobile
43. ritzy996tt - Porsche 996TT
44. skiS4fun - Porsche 996 C4S
45. Frank - Lamborghini Diablo 6.0
46. Harold - One of the toys (Champion MotorGroup)
47. Don - One of the toys (Champion MotorGroup)
48. Bobby - Porsche Carrera GT or one of the toys (Champion MotorGroup)
49. gf1red (Joey) - Ferrari 355
50. Champion MotorGroup - 2nd Lamborghini something
51. Lot Rent - Porsche 996TT
52. kirkorca - Porsche 997TT
53. AdrianM5 - Porsche 996TT
54. cooperlee - Porsche 997TT
55. Mark (MMC) - Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
56. Joe - Ford GT
57. Steve - Ferrari 575M
58. Danny - Ferrari 360

Thanks for setting up a truly excellent route Dave. I had a great time! Thanks for the ride along again Paul.

Roger, glad you didn't really go home when I arrived without my wife:smile:

Thanks Dave for Mt Fuji '07 - It was great seeing everyone again and the weather held up nicely.

Since Bailey provided great photo's I'll only add a few.

140346797-L-1.jpg

We need to brush up on uniform parking :smile:
140348360-L.jpg

140351240-L.jpg

Great shots Tony ...... was the first one stiched together or a crop ?

Awesome pics guys....I saw the first vid Bailey but it maxed out my but it exceeded my free daily limit so I have something to look forward to tomorrow....lol

Awesome pics guys....I saw the first vid Bailey but it maxed out my but it exceeded my free daily limit so I have something to look forward to tomorrow....lol

I apologize for the BS in downloading the vids but I am a Rapidshare member and its easy for me to host there. I will try to upload them to another host site without the limits in a few.

Hey Kid.......you better make sure that supercharger belt is tight next time so this doesn't happen again.....hehehe:tongue: :biggrin:

DSCN0066.jpg

I would like to thank Dave and everyone that participated the Mt. Fuji run yesterday. Dana and I had a great time. Hit some rain on the way home but I’m glade the weather held out for us. It was great seeing you all. The ride was well worth the trip and the food was excellent

By the way who’s ever idea it was to stop at Woodbury Commons my wallet would like to thank you it certainly lost some weight from that trip:rolleyes: Its going to be PB&J’s for a week:eek: Oh and as for the trunk, Dana had no problem filling it.

Chuck,

Hey Chuck,

Well after eating all that wonderfull food, it is good to know that something lost weight. :eek: Dana and your wallet can thank me when I see you at Lime Rock! :eek:

-Don

Back