• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd Mt. Fuji run 2007

I would like to thank Dave and everyone that participated the Mt. Fuji run yesterday. Dana and I had a great time. Hit some rain on the way home but I’m glade the weather held out for us. It was great seeing you all. The ride was well worth the trip and the food was excellent

By the way who’s ever idea it was to stop at Woodbury Commons my wallet would like to thank you it certainly lost some weight from that trip:rolleyes: Its going to be PB&J’s for a week:eek: Oh and as for the trunk, Dana had no problem filling it.

Chuck,
Chuck, that's why I don't take my wife on most of these "drives", there's always some sort of "quid pro quo", that ends up costing me more!!!! Dana, you're a good sport, and that's why Chuck had to reward you. Tell him that he has to pay for your company, one way or the other!!!!:biggrin:

Dave, thanks for setting up the trip. It was a great first experience and hopefully there will be many more. The Woodbury thing WASN'T my idea...LOL. That was a pure coincidence and concurence by Dana. Hehe...

Speaking of wallets being lighter, I was an idiot and didnt hook up my Valentine on the way home. Mr. Badass State Trooper zapped me at 88 in a 65. I guess I didn't want Larry to feel like he was the only one! Anyone know a lawyer in Ramapo? I think I'm gonna need one on this.

Oh, yeah...nice pics and videos, Bailey. Lastly, it was a pleasure to meet ya'll. I'm anxious for all the events we talked about.

Rich

Dave,

Thanks for setting everything up. Those roads were awesome and Mt Fuji was really an interesting spot. Great seeing everyone and looking forward to seeing you all in may

Let's have a Woodbury NSX meet :tongue:

julia-- obviously

Back