• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd NSX Buffalo Stampede

Ray Laks has agreed to host another pre-NSXPO party on September 23 from 4:30-7:30 P.M. I will start the sign up list for shirts. Hotel and possible indoor go cart racing info will follow soon.
1. Ron Witt--xlarge
2. Ginnie Witt--Large

Wouldn't miss it for the world. But I'm not sure what I want to buy yet.

Carla - Medium
Don - Large

Ray Laks has agreed to host another pre-NSXPO party on September 23 from 5:00-7:30 P.M. I will start the sign up list for shirts. Hotel and possible indoor go cart racing info will follow soon.
1. Ron Witt--xlarge
2. Ginnie Witt--Large
3. the Don--Large
4. Carla--Medium
5. Steven Lee Large
6. Jeannie Lee--Medium
UPDATE !!
Salvatore's Grand Hotel has reserved a block of rooms for $89.00 until August 29th. Tell them you are with the NSXCA. Try and book your room early so you get a Jacuzzi. If you have any problems talk to Mark (GM) Website is www.salvatoresgrand.com Ginnie & I are renting the Royal Suite and will host a meet & greet after the party.
I was unable to set up the go carts for wed. night because they have league racing making the track unavailable.
The Ray Laks boys will again volunteer to take real good care of your NSX:biggrin: and provide anything you need.
Toronto is only 2 hours away, so maybe we can swing through Niagara Falls and stop for lunch.:cool:

3. the Don--Large
4. Carla--Medium
5. Steven Lee Large
6. Jeannie Lee--Medium
7. RSO---Large
8. Peter Mills--Large
9. Sylvia---small
UPDATE !!
Salvatore's Grand Hotel has reserved a block of rooms for $89.00 until August 29th. Tell them you are with the NSXCA. Try and book your room early so you get a Jacuzzi. If you have any problems talk to Mark (GM) Website is www.salvatoresgrand.com Ginnie & I are renting the Royal Suite and will host a meet & greet after the party.
I was unable to set up the go carts for wed. night because they have league racing making the track unavailable.
The Ray Laks boys will again volunteer to take real good care of your NSX:biggrin: and provide anything you need.
Toronto is only 2 hours away, so maybe we can swing through Niagara Falls and stop for lunch.:cool:
The hotel will provide blocked off parking for the NSX cars only

Is that for a shirt or are you talkin' about the mirrors by the Jacuzzi:biggrin:

The mirrors of course. After the "fun house" room I had last time, I made sure I reserved one with that is engraved "objects in mirrors are larger than they appear".

Hi Ron,

Andrea and I would like to attend. Please add us to the list.
T-shirt:
1 large
1 small

Thanks,
Simon

Just booked the hotel room. :)

Last edited:
Are there NSXers and meets in Buffalo-Rochester area? I'm about 1.1 hours from Buffalo in case there are any meets. Hopefully can make it out to the Stampede.

3. the Don--Large
4. Carla--Medium
5. Steven Lee Large
6. Jeannie Lee--Medium
7. RSO--large
8. Peter Mills--large
9.Sylvia--Small
10. Simon--large
11. Andrea--small
12. Rich B.--Large
13. Tony D.--large
14. Miled--xlarge
15. Tytus--large
16. Larry B.--medium
17. Clem--large
18. Lori--medium
19. Chuck--xlarge
20. Nande--small
21. Doc Bling--large
22. Dana--Small
23. Dave Moore--xlarge
24. Susan Moore--xlarge
25. KeN SaX---xlarge
26. Joe L.---xlarge
27. Janet L.--medium
28. Jermaine--xlarge
29. The Big E--xlarge
30. Mrs. Big E--small
31. Docjohn---large
32. Alan-----xlarge
33. Aaron---large
34. Annie---small
35. TitaniumVtec--large
36. Dave S.---medium
37. Brenda S.---small
38. Daxmon---xxlarge
39. Lud---large
UPDATE !!
The hotel will provide blocked off parking for the NSX cars only

Last edited:
Are there NSXers and meets in Buffalo-Rochester area? I'm about 1.1 hours from Buffalo in case there are any meets. Hopefully can make it out to the Stampede.
This is a pre-nsxpo party. We will be headed for Toronto on Thursday. If your not a member of NSXCA sign up and join in the fun!!!:biggrin:

Do you have to be a member of NSXCA for this event and for nsxpo as well? Also, are there any other GTGs in the area at all?

Do you have to be a member of NSXCA for this event and for nsxpo as well? Also, are there any other GTGs in the area at all?

Everyone at the Stampede will be a member of NSXCA even thou it's not required. You have to be a member to go to NSXPO.

Ron,

I can't make this event or Expo.:mad: Really pissed about it but that's how life goes. As a consolation could I order a shirt? I only have a Bridgewater Acura one so far and it's a bit tooooo red for me.

PM me if you need any info from me. Thanks in advance.

Tytus

Tytus, don't mention that to Carla. She wanted to make t-shirts for the River Run. :eek:

We have booked our room. Wacky jacuzzi king here we come.

Hi Ron,

Please add one small for Nande and an extra large for me.
Can't wait to see everyone.
Chuck

jalnjr lg
dana sm
be seeing you.
:biggrin:

Back