• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

56k... Do Not Click Here!!!!!!!

Re: Hey, NSXFOYOASS, that's good work!! I am sorry

shiftright2 said:

Tararan, that is my 94 with the OEM wheels. I will email you some pictures.

hey thanks man..

Don't hold back Paul!!! Post all the pics bro!!

one word.... AWESOME!!!

hey Paul, that silver NSX of yours is looking s-e-x-y. Glad you finally got the hang of attaching photos & stuff. ;) beautiful.

NeoNSX said:
one word.... AWESOME!!!

hey Paul, that silver NSX of yours is looking s-e-x-y. Glad you finally got the hang of attaching photos & stuff. ;) beautiful.

Thanks for the compliments Neo!

Attachments

• gt18.jpg
    gt18.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 9,417
Ok guys, I just realized that we have toooo many pictures!! In an effort to save NSX Primes bandwidth, I've hosted all Paul's digital shots, a few of Shiftright2/Liftcontrols shots, and all of my shots on Imagestation. Please feel free to take a look around and feel free to make some comments.
Guys, I've put a lot of time into editting these pics/uploading them, etc. etc. It was well worth it! The cruise was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again!!!
Best Regards
Z

Please sign in like this:

name: NSXFoYoAss
password: nsxprime

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289321737

Last edited:
Great post and pics guys!!!!

thanks for all the work u guys put into posting these pics!!!

It was a blast to meet and hang out with all u guys!!! we definitely need to do it again!

Rick in the red rocket with my wife and soon to be baby as co-pilot.

I was just browsing the Pic Gallery and happened to see this at the bottom and I just couldn't let it die!!!! :D DONT HATE ME, I had to do it!!!! :p

Houston Meeting

Hey - I didn't know the Houston NSX'rs were getting together. I live in houston and have a great NSX - how do I find out what is going on in my own backyard?

Re: Houston Meeting

patricklking said:
Hey - I didn't know the Houston NSX'rs were getting together. I live in houston and have a great NSX - how do I find out what is going on in my own backyard?

Pat, what can I say? You've missed out on some good times!! But thats ok, we hangout pretty often. You have to join us.
I just sent you an email. :cool:
Regards
Z

Jason W said:
Great meet guys! Wish I would have known. :D ;)

Jason-

It was an awesome meet! We usually post our plans ahead of time on the SouthCentral Regional section. Keep an eye out, I think we're planning a big group event after the holidays. ;)
Regards
Z

ps - Are you the same Jason W. with a 355? Someone, somehow, somewhere, asked me if I knew you within the last few days. Can't remember thou. :p :)

NSX FoYoAss said:
It was an awesome meet! We usually post our plans ahead of time on the SouthCentral Regional section. Keep an eye out, I think we're planning a big group event after the holidays. ;)
Regards
Z

ps - Are you the same Jason W. with a 355? Someone, somehow, somewhere, asked me if I knew you within the last few days. Can't remember thou. :p :)

Nope, unfortunately I do not own a 355. However I do sponsor the Ferrari Chat F355 Challenge.

Pics on the website below under "Sponsored Cars."

Jason-

Back