• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

5th Annual NSX Canyon Drive Picture Thread

All right, since people can't seem to wait to see pictures, let's get the thread started! :D

Once again, ANYTIME really knows how to do a drive. And thanks out to all who helped out in one form or another. There's no way we could have had so much fun without your time and dedication.

EDIT:Pics have been uploaded. You can view them HERE.

Attachments

• IMG_0428.JPG
    IMG_0428.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 2,000
  • IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,788
  • IMG_0441.JPG
    IMG_0441.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,794
Last edited:
Now thats what I need to see !!
I wish I lived down there to participate in these functions.You guys can sure organize an event.I am green with envy.
Stacy

Great Pics Randy, can't wait to see the rest. Me and the wife decided not to take photos this year. We got you and Akira3d during all the official work so all we can do is just kick back and enjoy the great photos and VIDEOS :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Looks like it was a great event. Only if someone could have told me about it. :mad:

Pics have been uploaded. You can view them HERE .

Here are some more:

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0526.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

(Click on the pic for a SUPER sized version)

TruongTran said:
Looks like it was a great event. Only if someone could have told me about it. :mad:
Registration was limited to a set number of participants. Slots filled up in a matter of days. Hope to see you at next year's. :)

-Randy

Si, what's with the Corvettes?

Anyway, here's a small sampling of my pictures...more will come over the next few days:

Attachments

• 7782 I arrive early enough to catch many arrivals.jpg
    7782 I arrive early enough to catch many arrivals.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,521
  • 7794 John and I show off Speed Lingerie, Marc shows off M5.jpg
    7794 John and I show off Speed Lingerie, Marc shows off M5.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,509
  • s cake.jpg
    s cake.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,495
  • 7799 We make our usual stop after the bridge on Baldwin Road.jpg
    7799 We make our usual stop after the bridge on Baldwin Road.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,501
  • m almost home...the SD boys have quite a drive ahead.jpg
    m almost home...the SD boys have quite a drive ahead.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,535
Last edited:
Here's a few more from the drive home

Attachments

• s NSX reflects off my engine canopy.jpg
    s NSX reflects off my engine canopy.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,466
  • 7843 Stop-and-go from before the Getty....jpg
    7843 Stop-and-go from before the Getty....jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,478
  • 7848 Kenny gives a shaka.jpg
    7848 Kenny gives a shaka.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,442
  • 7836 Randy gets on the radio.jpg
    7836 Randy gets on the radio.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,442
Awesome pics looks like an incredible event. Those colored bras actually look pretty sweet!! I spy a FD trying to squeeze his way into one of the pics. :tongue:

8910Picture_086.jpg

8910Picture_087.jpg

stopped for a bathroom break for the fella's
8910Picture_089.jpg

8910Picture_090.jpg

8910Picture_091.jpg

cruising on pch from Santa Barbara.
8910Picture_095.jpg

8910Picture_096.jpg

here we are waiting for the grudge match. to settle the argument of which car is faster, the new NSX or the new Evolution :smile:
8910Picture_105.jpg

8910Picture_106.jpg

8910Picture_107.jpg

8910Picture_108.jpg

Last edited:
Stunner said:
Awesome pics looks like an incredible event. Those colored bras actually look pretty sweet!! I spy a FD trying to squeeze his way into one of the pics. :tongue:

Where do you see the FD? I've been looking and looking and I don't see it. Hahaha, been getting obsessive over it now. :tongue:

hai u guys cruised passed the Getty Center didnt you, i think i see it in one of the pix. Looks like you guys have a fun dai. awsome piX

I really feel bad I didn't make this event... I wonder if my NSX will run at all :( Been in the shop for at least 4 months!! Is there even much meaning for trying to bring life back to a salvaged 91' white NSX? I think i will be buying a used one soon... for sure.

Here's my panorama...the full-res version will be in my ImageStation album once all of my pics have been processed. Does anyone know how many NSXs actually went on the drive?

Attachments

• NSX panorama.jpg
    NSX panorama.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,272
Last edited:
akira3d said:
Here's my panorama...the full-res version will be in my ImageStation album once all of my pics have been processed. Does anyone know how many NSXs actually went on the drive?
There were 41 cars on the "Official" list. By my count, of the 41; one was a non-NSX driven by our Fearless Leader Marc W. plus one no-show. Which was Powered by Honda, who was sick. So the total was 39, the official count would be on the check-in list maintained by ANYTIME. But I think 39 is pretty close if not exact. Looking at Fury's jumbo pano there are 40 cars.

Im so jealous... I hate you Cali guys! Unreal weather all the time. Imagine 365 Days straight in an NSX. Great turnout and a great scene; wish I was out there. Hope your all going to NSXPO2005 :wink:

ss_md said:
There were 41 cars on the "Official" list. By my count, of the 41; one was a non-NSX driven by our Fearless Leader Marc W. plus one no-show. Which was Powered by Honda, who was sick. So the total was 39, the official count would be on the check-in list maintained by ANYTIME. But I think 39 is pretty close if not exact. Looking at Fury's jumbo pano there are 40 cars.

It all would depend on when the picture was taken. Greg Strange showed up in his Black NSX and dropped off his son to navigate with M5 Marc, due to Supergreen125 bagging out on us. Everyone made it, except Powered by Honda (had the so called "mumps").

The official tally was 39 NSX's and 65 @ lunch!!! I didn't include myself or wife in the 60 headcount. We must have found some people along the way :confused:

Back