• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 Acura NSX with 02 conversion

I'm proud and honored to say that I'm the new owner of this NSX. To all the previous owners like Paul Vang, thanks for taking such good care of the car!!!

She looks great and drives fantastic. As a side note, it's now back in Sacramento, CA! =)

Last edited:
Wow….. Just, wow.. I am utterly speechless about the sale of this car. How did you manage to wrangle it from him?

Spa2KJT and Rusky - The previous owner (who I bought it from) was actually the one who bought it from Paul back in March 2015. He decided to sell it for personal reasons. He's a great guy and took really great care of the car. In running a VIN check, I was able to see the history through this thread. As far as I'm aware, there is no record of the car being turbocharged. I have seen videos of an A/F meter being hooked up, but that's as far as I know. As a side note, my previous car was a Civic SI which I turbo'd with a Greddy unit... not sure when that itch will strike for the NSX, but I'm just trying to learn the car first... hehe...

Last edited:
Spa2KJT and Rusky - The previous owner (who I bought it from) was actually the one who bought it from Paul back in March 2015. He decided to sell it for personal reasons. He's a great guy and took really great care of the car. In running a VIN check, I was able to see the history through this thread. As far as I'm aware, there is no record of the car being turbocharged. I have seen videos of an A/F meter being hooked up, but that's as far as I know. As a side note, my previous car was a Civic SI which I turbo'd with a Greddy unit... not sure when that itch will strike for the NSX, but I'm just trying to learn the car first... hehe...

congrats on beautiful car!

Look at all you primers finally coming out of the dark in Sac town. When I was took my X down there in my home town, all I heard was how many similar cars like mine hiding in garages in the Elk Grove area which they only catch glimpses if the owners left the garage door open. Never saw them on the road they told me. I only saw a yellow bug eye driving around Stockton Blvd a couple times myself. That prompt me to take all the cars back up to Seattle since there's more of a car scene here. Eventually I want to split time between the two places. Hope y'all have some meets then or I'll have to go to the S2k meets with the younger crowd.

Congrats on the car rdtech. I've seen your new car pre, during, and post face lifted in person. It's nice

Last edited:
Sorry to bring this post back from the dead. The car was never turbocharged. I was working on a boost gauge prototype and was testing it with a wideband put in the tailpipe of the car. The prototype was sold a long time ago to a company.

Sorry to bring this post back from the dead. The car was never turbocharged. I was working on a boost gauge prototype and was testing it with a wideband put in the tailpipe of the car. The prototype was sold a long time ago to a company.
So you’re saying you still have it? 🤔

Back