• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 honda nsx Type S

Welcome to prime and nice job skating the rhd model through dmv!
You must definitely have some pull somewhere... I believe it all 100%. The first 2 pics posted were definitely from englishtown, I was suppose to be at that show but it was suppose to rain. Welcome to the nsx world

yea it started thunder and lighning at about 10 30 it was cool during the award seramony

Ok, my opinion...

One of my closest friends has typing skills that make the OP's appear to be Shakespeare, I mean, he's practically illiterate. The guy dropped out of HS in 10th grade when he turned 18... HOWEVER, he has a business sense unlike most anyone I know. He constantly has some new project that's making money... Nothing exhorbitant, but still... Anyhow, he also has a dealer's license and somehoe is always finding deals on cars that seem to good to be true. Yah not every single one comes up roses, but he does well.

All that said, in the beginning it seemed like the OP was full of it, but after reading either he's REALLY dedicated to living the lie, or he's skirted all the obstacles and really GOT a RHD car. That said, give it time!

Pretty much everyone on here eventually meets up with other members, so it's only a matter of time until he brings his car out to some event where people will see it. If he does, yay! If he always 'forgets' then call it living the lie.

At this point I'd just like to see the car!!

To the OP: if your "for real" then just answer what ya can and don't woory about the periods... If you REALLY wana shut up the doubters, take a quick picture of ya with your ride holding a "for the haterz on prime" sign and even mispell a few words to really hit the point home. Ya post a picture like that and no one will be able to argue that you at the very least KNOW where a RHD car is!! Good luck!!

you asked you shale recieve coming soon

ok, my opinion...

.. If you really wana shut up the doubters, take a quick picture of ya with your ride holding a "for the haterz on prime" sign and even mispell a few words to really hit the point home. Ya post a picture like that and no one will be able to argue that you at the very least know where a rhd car is!! Good luck!!

Lmfao

Hi and congrats on your NSX.

If it had been a Type S you would have been a hero to many rather than some of the posts here, but then it would be boring if we were all the same.

If you have the $$ for an NSX-R then I say good luck.

BUT, do remember that apart from the age, the RHD and any other issue that may make it difficult to get one over the border, there are now many of the 3.0 NSX-R parts that are no longer produced. For example, front/rear bumper beams. What does this mean? Well AFAIK, if an R has been damaged in recent years and repaired, the chances are that you would be buying an R but with the heavier 'standard' beam and therefore you are losing some of the uniqueness.

As I've said, if you can get one, then all the very best, but please do keep it stock (in appearance at least) as it is a very, very rare automobile.

regards, Paul

Last edited:
thanks for some info i am looking at a couple of nsx r but there not in auction there private sales but yeah 2 where crashed rebuilts soo thank you but for the gentalmen that wanted the pic and the sign here you go

my bad forgot to put them up on that thread here

thats me with the sign, date and, spelled wrong, with the syracuse orangemen basketball stadium"the carrier dome"

Attachments

• nsx prime.jpg
    nsx prime.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 554
  • nsx prime2.jpg
    nsx prime2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 2,738
  • nsx prime3.jpg
    nsx prime3.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 583
HAHAHHA Awesome!
OK I believe you now chubs!

oscar

PS: On the positive note, you called me retard, so now I can call you chubs forever .. :biggrin:

btw those BBS's .... dang ... those as usual look perfect on a NSX ...
Oscar

lol is that sarcasim or you really belive now

Listen, I was skeptical that's all, you'll see what we mean by been doubtful .... specially since you're very lay back ... anyways, congrats, btw, what spces are those BBs's? are they 17-18's?

Oscar

my bad forgot to put them up on that thread here

thats me with the sign, date and, spelled wrong, with the syracuse orangemen basketball stadium"the carrier dome"

Ahhaaahahahaaa That's awesome man!! Makes it VERY hard for anyone to say ya are full of it!!

The car looks sharp and any compliments you get here will be quite honest I believe. The sarcasm only comes out on REAAAAAAAAALLLLY jacked up cars (ie the purple convertible etc).

Anyhow, be prepared for a LOT of e-mails asking HOW you managed to do what no one else seemingly could!

Well the wheels are 17'-18's. I have no problem helpin any one that want these cars soo bring on the emails.

wtf is the "+" a inside joke

The +1 means you agree...

+103 means you agree ALOT :smile:

BTW Congrats on putting to rest all the doubting Thomas'

Last edited:
I couldn't read this whole thread, reading what the ( or trying too anyway) OP was typing was making me sick to my stomach. His Avatar says it all for me. I don't care what his car is or isn't, he's got a 4th grade education and a bad attitude. go sell some more drugs or break some knees or whatever. You don't have to go away mad, just go away.

Last edited:
I couldn't read this whole thread, reading what the ( or trying too anyway) OP was typing was making me sick to my stomach. His Avatar says it all for me. I don't care what his car is or isn't, he's got a 4th grade education and a bad attitude. go sell some more drugs or break some knees or whatever. You don't have to go away mad, just go away.

I don't understand this way of thinking. :confused:You say the OP has a bad attiutude but you don't even read the whole thread and then post this type of negative comment. You think because he types incomplete sentences he sells drugs or is a trouble maker.

I have read many of your posts of how you have all these fast cars, yada yada yada... well good for you. That doesn't give you the right to disrespect others.

Dont HATE!!! Didn't your mama teach you that if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it all?

Okay I said it...off the soap box...I feel better.

Big_D Out

seems to be some haters on here first of all i own my own buisness im 27 and married im not some blow job off the streets and if i got enough money to import one what makes you think that i cant get an NSXr and for "oscar driver" come to my place and see it if you dont belive. and if its not a type s what ever its still been my dream car sense i was a kid. heres more pics for the none belivers

This is why I said what I said. First of calling every one haters. WTF man, I didn't read one post where someone was hating. Then tooting his own horn by telling everyone how he owns his own business. Wooptifreaking doo. O' and he's only 27. again whooptifreaking doo. O and he's married. whooptifreaking doo. O'and he's not a blowjob.....etc etc etc blah blah blah

and to call me a hater hahaha, thats a classic. I hate haters as much as the OP does. But I don't appreciate him or YOU calling my fellow Prime brothers haters, and taking the time to call them haters by making signs. sheesh

Last edited:
like i said earlier i dont really care about the typ s and to learn more about my favorite car not to be harased and to be told that im a lier. i found away to get these cars and if no wants to appreciate it then what ever

yeah, no attitude here either:rolleyes:

not to mention he went and took the time to make this
attachment.php

Last edited:
also anatoly has seen it and i dont know hes screen name but hes on here hes a lawyer in syracuse that is part of track masters and doin that kids day thing ill be there if any one is neer by that wants to come

I'll be there at Watkins on Kids day, can't wait to see your car then! Join us for dinner, check out the post on the NE section.

Tytus

Nsxprime Bullies, first you push this guy down, then kick him in the head, then you don't like when he fights back.
Grow up.
Just the way I feel.
Trev

I happen to agree with Trev 100% Big thumbs up Trev!

I don't know this person, but he has managed to do what no one else had done by importing a RHD NSX into the states and he gets a lot of BS for it. What happened to giving someone the benefit of the doubt?

This is why I said what I said. First of calling every one haters. WTF man, I didn't read one post where someone was hating. Then tooting his own horn by telling everyone how he owns his own business. Wooptifreaking doo. O' and he's only 27. again whooptifreaking doo. O and he's married. whooptifreaking doo. O'and he's not a blowjob.....etc etc etc blah blah blah

and to call me a hater hahaha, thats a classic. I hate haters as much as the OP does. But I don't appreciate him or YOU calling my fellow Prime brothers haters, and taking the time to call them haters by making signs. sheesh

Sorry you didn't appreciate my comment but that is the way I feel. I didn't call other primers haters but merely Doubting Thomas'. Don't you get it, he posted the pics in response to another primers post...I took it more as a joke.

I think you should lighten up...maybe you should go post another street race video between your Lotus and your Turbo NSX...oh I forgot, it blew up. Okay how about the Vette then. Now THAT was a mean joke...I apologize in advance.

I think you should lighten up...maybe you should go post another street race video between your Lotus and your Turbo NSX...oh I forgot, it blew up. Okay how about the Vette then. Now THAT was a mean joke...I apologize in advance.

LOL. OKOK I now see where nsxtypes is coming from. Sorry nsxtypes.
It seems the OP has unearthed yet another hater. Sad. Very sad. Guess every forum does have haters. Now where did I put my poster board and my markers:biggrin:

O' and get your story straight. That vid is of my Lotus and my NA NSX. Yes, I have two NSX's

Last edited:
Back