• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 honda nsx Type S

LOL. OKOK I now see where nsxtypes is coming from. Sorry nsxtypes.
It seems the OP has unearthed yet another hater. Sad. Very sad. Guess every forum does have haters. Now where did I put my poster board and my markers:biggrin:

O' and get your story straight. That vid is of my Lotus and my NA NSX. Yes, I have two NSX's

LOL, Thats Cool Mr. Turbo Z. I am glad you are able to laugh and joke about this. I was hoping you would be okay with my shinnanigans. WE are prime brothers and we can agree to disagree...in the end it is all about being NSX affectionados.

Peace!

To the OP, How about posting a vid of that NSX so we can hear it. Just looking at it isn't cutting it. :smile:

yeah, no attitude here either:rolleyes:

not to mention he went and took the time to make this
attachment.php

I say good on you for making the sign.. only way to prove 100% and you did so.
Time to move on. Its a non issue now.

Sick lookiing ride by the way.

:confused: So let me see if I have this right...:wink: In this one thread we have the doubters,then the doubter haters,and the hater haters do I have that right? BTW who wants to shift with thier left hand,I'd probably grind down the synchros while the right side of my brain tries to figure out why the right hand has all the fun:tongue:

:confused: So let me see if I have this right...:wink: In this one thread we have the doubters,then the doubter haters,and the hater haters do I have that right? BTW who wants to shift with thier left hand,I'd probably grind down the synchros while the right side of my brain tries to figure out why the right hand has all the fun:tongue:

LOL Doc! Yes,that about sums it up.

LOL, Thats Cool Mr. Turbo Z. I am glad you are able to laugh and joke about this. I was hoping you would be okay with my shinnanigans. WE are prime brothers and we can agree to disagree...in the end it is all about being NSX affectionados.

Peace!

:

Cool. no prob, I was bored.:biggrin:
Have re-read thread a couple of times and kinda get where the OP was coming from. You have to remember, he obviously changed his avatar somewhere in the middle of this thread but there is no way for a person coming late into a thread to know that. and he was throwing a lot of attitude for a noobi. but hey its all good. Sorry for the off topic NSXTYPES.

Have re-read thread a couple of times and kinda get where the OP was coming from. You have to remember, he obviously changed his avatar somewhere in the middle of this thread but there is no way for a person coming late into a thread to know that. and he was throwing a lot of attitude for a noobi. but hey its all good. Sorry for the off topic NSXTYPES.

its alright i actually took the time and read about your miss happ im sorry about your car blowen up. We were"a.k.a. synapse motorsport and i" tuning my civic 2 days after i built it and the #3 injector went bad a ruffly 420 hp and it leaned out and poped it sucks havin a lot of money in something and destroying it in a second.

im not tryin to be a bad ass; i appolagize for the attitude but i felt like i was being attacked for going after my dream of owning one off these and the being called a lier. but im sorry apperintly you get alot of these blow job kids that want to be cool i understand.

ps trying on the punctation

You can always call me on the phone, and tell me what you want to say, and I will type it out for you....lol.
Have a great nite!
Or is it morning....
Trev
This thread is worthless without more pictures!!!
Oh, and not of you......car and your girlfriend! lol

OH MAN!!! you have to get a Type R into the states. That car would be sold to somebody here in seconds lol. I would make an auction for that car only here on prime and all you have to do nsxtypes is watch us throw money at you. :biggrin:

I wanna shift with my left hand!! Only b/c I don't have a right one anymore... :(

Greg- the pics were done on my suggestion as a humorous way of "proving" that he REALLY does have the car. Personally I thought it was hilarious... you know as well as I how many idiots show up here talking smack (NSX_Nick etc) that can't back ANYTHING up! Finally a guy shows up and quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, and flies like a duck, yet turned out to be a goose. In the end it looks like the dude's trying to 'fit in' here so let's all take that into account... A lot of other people would have gone off on rants by now in the youthful style that's popular on other boards where everyone types like a text message... Remember, we were all young once and prone to stupid stuff, give the dude a chance.

Everyone else, have a beer and relax!

Hi guys. I don't know if you remember me or not. I basically decided to take a portion of my saving and purchase and NSX instead of a house. Anyways, I live in Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada and i will say that during my hunt i came across this X in Autotrader.ca. It read "92 NSX type S" Ofcourse I laughed at the claim like any X owner would. But i will speak for this guy and say it was bought in Toronto, Canada. and 112 Kms. is what i remember reading.

On a different note. I love my new X. its a 92, red on ivory and has 92 000 kms. on it. Unfortunatley the snap ring bit the bullet :( so i have it getting fixed. Sorry for the hijack. :D

This is better than "The Young and the Restless" :rolleyes:

Hey if I read it right he's offering to help you guys out if some of you actually have the cajones to try and import something naughty :biggrin:

my bad forgot to put them up on that thread here

thats me with the sign, date and, spelled wrong, with the syracuse orangemen basketball stadium"the carrier dome"

HAHAH!! Those pictures are awesome!! I may make one of those my new avatar. :D

If you want to sell that car, or an NSX-R that can be registered in the USA, please let me know. Congrats!

Hi guys. I don't know if you remember me or not. I basically decided to take a portion of my saving and purchase and NSX instead of a house. Anyways, I live in Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada and i will say that during my hunt i came across this X in Autotrader.ca. It read "92 NSX type S" Ofcourse I laughed at the claim like any X owner would. But i will speak for this guy and say it was bought in Toronto, Canada. and 112 Kms. is what i remember reading.

On a different note. I love my new X. its a 92, red on ivory and has 92 000 kms. on it. Unfortunatley the snap ring bit the bullet :( so i have it getting fixed. Sorry for the hijack. :D

How much were they asking when you saw the ad???

Congrats to you Ryan. You opened a can of whoopa$$ here and proved you are 100% legit. At least we know what you are doing with your left hand comparred to some of the a$$es on this thread.

On another note, I have a suggestion for you on the mis-spelling. Highlight what you have written and copy it into an email. Then do spell check and after all the corrections are made, highlight it and then substitue it for what you were going to post. I may have an advanced degree, but I can assure you that my spelling skillz suck also.

Enjoy the car. It looks great.

"makes the one at autoforum look like a deal for almost half the price.
did you end up purchasing that one at the end?"

actually i ended up getting the red one with the fikse rims. Great purchase too. i am happy. the one at AutoForum was ok...but i need my maintenance history

On another note, I have a suggestion for you on the mis-spelling. Highlight what you have written and copy it into an email. Then do spell check and after all the corrections are made, highlight it and then substitue it for what you were going to post. I may have an advanced degree, but I can assure you that my spelling skillz suck also.

Get Firefox or any other web browser with built in spell check.

Then do spell check and after all the corrections are made, highlight it and then substitue it for what you were going to post. I may have an advanced degree, but I can assure you that my spelling skillz suck also.

Doc,
Yor spelling sux, all right!:biggrin:
Steev

Mate, initially we doubted nsxtypes. Clearly now he's proven he's got the car and like many of us have stated tons of "teens" come on this site and pretend. I think all of us agree "put up or shut up" right? He had definately done that!:smile:

I will debate how "easy" it is to import a car as I work in the Logistics industry and know how it works. I've exported and imported my last two NSX's from the U.S. to Dubai and the normal shipping part is a cake walk as you've suggested. Car is paid in full, documentation there, customs inspected, loaded into a container, sails across the ocean, inspected and cleared at the destination port, voila.

However, the legality of bringing in a NSX Type R is what everyone is dumb founded on as its never been done! Now I'm not aware of many "ballers" who are willing to pay for a very expensive NSX Type R and run the risk of bringing it over and try and sneak it past customs. If you have a clear and cut way of doing it without breaking the law or fudging paperwork then all the power to you. I'm not calling you out as I'm not too familiar with how each U.S. state handles car inspections but it suprises me that all of a sudden its "easy" to import one.

Here are some important links for importing a car:

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/basic_trade/importing_car.xml

Here is the admissbility list:

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/elig050108.pdf

Note: I don't see the NSX on that list...:cool:

Back