• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 street/track 02+ conv, NA2 type r, Have questions

Hey Billy no problem the updates have come few and I between and haven't really been able to talk about certain things either. I am doing to 02+ facelift along with the side skirts and rear valance. Downforce nsxr prototype rear diffuser, downforce nsxr style side scoops, spoon mirrors, SOS rear hatch with the vent, downforce rear deck lid vent, downforce under body paneling (batter tray, bumper, fuel tank, engine), nsxr wing and hood. Nothing drastic like wide rear fenders at the current time.

The only real pictures I have are on the first page right now. When it get back I'm finishing it up, my type r a pillars, the little two triangle pieces on the doors, and head liner finally came in so I need to install those. I got some matching alcantara as the type r seats to do the door panel insert pieces. Also have the aluminum heel plate to install on my type r replica floor mat. Then the interior will be 100% complete! Should be the most detailed type r interior replica to date!

Dyno sheets are here!
SHAYLOR D - E85.jpg
SHAYLOR D - GASOLINE.jpg

Some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Curtiesy of Science of Speed
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I swear, I wish I had some of these…

And pictures like this one make me realize I seriously need to drop my car!

So what ever happened with this build?

Shaylord moved from NH to CA recently. I don't think much progress has been made recently because of that.

Back