• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A reunion.... Zanardi #45 and #46

Hey Guys..... and Gals,

I wanted to share with Prime my excitement in the reunion of two long lost brothers. Yesterday I took delivery of my Zanardi #46 who will join his brother #45, who has been waiting patiently in my garage. This has been a long journey in finding #46, but he was worth the wait....

I really want to take this moment to thank Michael Farner, AKA Mitch, AKA Meeyatch1, AKA God Father to #46, who really went out of his way, and made it happen. Mitch... you are my ambassador of Kharma!!! Thank you again for your help... Without your assistance, I know this deal would have fallen out. Below are some photos of the moment Alex arrived to my house.

Warmest Regards,
Dat

Attachments

• L1120008.jpg
    L1120008.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 369
  • L1120013.jpg
    L1120013.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 366
  • L1120017.jpg
    L1120017.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 396
wow cornering the zanardi market ! solid investment.

The question I want to ask is why own two of them? I understand people owning two or three different NSX's but why own two that are exactly the same? Are you going to try to breed them or something lol.

yikes, your the man. wouldnt it be bad ass if you had a couple more in seqential order you would be considered the NSX GOD.

you must have had to sell your soul to get the previous owner to sell it.

you are the man.

The question I want to ask is why own two of them? I understand people owning two or three different NSX's but why own two that are exactly the same? Are you going to try to breed them or something lol.

I wanted one that I can enjoy driving without worrying about the mileage...and the other... well...she is kind of a diva... :) Lots of wine and dine... for show and tell....

Congrats - wow - well done!! You've cornered almost 5% of the Zanardi market!! Pics of both would be great (along with the 72 240Z - one of my favorites from the past). I also used Intercity Lines to transport my 2001 - they did an excellent job. Cheers, Jay

Hey Guys.....

I just got her home...and things have been busy. PLus it is, unfortunately, raining in southern Cali.. rare I Know!! Once I get them both clean up for their photo shoot, and the weather is nice.. I will try to get a nice shoot of the two them together...

I know a lot of people asking why... but for me.. I simply love the NSX.. I wouldn't mind having a fleet of them... and if I can have them all as Zanardi.. even better. I have started my ambitous plan to try and get an authentic 1st gen type R in my garage. Anyone with any connections, know how, or an actual Type R :smile: .... please send me an IM. Not sure the time frame... but I know this project will be a challenge.

Warmest Regards,
Dat

Hey Guys.....

I just got her home...and things have been busy. PLus it is, unfortunately, raining in southern Cali.. rare I Know!! Once I get them both clean up for their photo shoot, and the weather is nice.. I will try to get a nice shoot of the two them together...

I know a lot of people asking why... but for me.. I simply love the NSX.. I wouldn't mind having a fleet of them... and if I can have them all as Zanardi.. even better. I have started my ambitous plan to try and get an authentic 1st gen type R in my garage. Anyone with any connections, know how, or an actual Type R :smile: .... please send me an IM. Not sure the time frame... but I know this project will be a challenge.

Warmest Regards,
Dat

Hi I wish you the best of luck obtaining a real type r! Looking forward to read about your adventure:)

Dat,

Your insane and I love it! I need all the details! PM ME or we can BS via email. Ive been toying with the idea of getting another but not another Zanardi. Dont want to hoard them all :) Ive got enough goodies in my basement to "do damage" on another.

Congrats again!
Michael

Big congrats. I have been trying to find a clean Zanardi for awhile. I have the same with Supra's (1998 Quicksilver twin turbo 6 speeds). Roughly 24 made in this configuration.

Big congrats. I have been trying to find a clean Zanardi for awhile. I have the same with Supra's (1998 Quicksilver twin turbo 6 speeds). Roughly 24 made in this configuration.

Sick! Tell us more! I always wanted a supra...

That is so Awesome!! we lived a skip and a hop from each other.. we should meet sometime.. I have also been keeping my eyes open for a clean unmolested low miles Supra TT.. :) and no... I can not trade one of my Zanardi for one of your Supra TT.. LOL..

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys... I am no mean an expert in the art of photography. Once they get all clean up and settle in.. there is a photograph session set up for them.. in the mean time, I hope this give an idea of what they look like... enjoy and thank you for all the thoughts..

Dat

Attachments

• DSC_7674.jpg
    DSC_7674.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC_7690.jpg
    DSC_7690.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC_7696.jpg
    DSC_7696.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 255
  • DSC_7692.jpg
    DSC_7692.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC_7698.jpg
    DSC_7698.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 217
...I really want to take this moment to thank Michael Farner, AKA Mitch, AKA Meeyatch1, AKA God Father to #46, who really went out of his way, and made it happen. Mitch... you are my ambassador of Kharma!!! Thank you again for your help... Without your assistance, I know this deal would have fallen out. Below are some photos of the moment Alex arrived to my house...

Happy to do it, my friend. As per our deal, just do something nice for someone else when you really don't have to. My garage does feel a bit empty without 'Alex' there after the 2 week stay. That car is so perfect, it is almost insane. I miss Alex being here, and so does Madeline.

Back