• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

About to install CTSC, headers, Exhaust etc.....Any Advice

Despite my car already having upgraded 97 headers, it had more of a low end punch now. Car definetly feels good. Looks like my car already had df intake as well so I didn't have to install other one. any word on cover?

So how is your car coming along?

No, is the CTSC faster than stock? There was a thread about it not being much faster....

Cover was located, but Cody is testing in CO. We will ship soon...

My car is still turbo-less because of lack of clutch:frown:

just to update this thread since I noticed I never did. Temsion pulley had broke because I didnt torque it down right so it back out enough to stress and snap under tension. After replacing bolt and resurfacing pulley its been great ever since. I made sure to torque strip that as well for my visual preflight checks.

PS: it is definetly much faster at sea level than the high desert area. I noticed I lose 2-3 PSI at altitude. Its been a great setup and has allowed me to stay with the rest of the high HP cars on straights at the track.

Bringing the thread back to life lol. Anyone have the whipple install instructions? Or a pic of the comptech ECM wired to the ecu?

Thanks

Back