• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advice on buying an 97+ NSX

You are right about the reserve price. If it's the same car that was on ebay about two weeks ago, they are looking for around 55K. When the car was put on auction then, there were no bids and a no reserve price of 55K. They might have come down a bit from that price. Is that a fair price for that car? It's so hard to price NSX's, for the 97+ I have seen some go for more than 62K with low miles, then some not sell even in the mid 50's with the same amount of miles. And I notice that Yellow always gets a huge premium. Anyone notice that or have any input on that?

I would have to agree with the guys here. The M3 would be a great daily car, like Ilya said they are everywhere down here. The NSX still has the exclusivity of an exotic. Both are incredible cars though either way make the choice that is right for you not us.

Yeah.. stil going for 47 without the reserve met. If it was 55k with no takers maybe he lowered it to 52k or something?

I see a few NSXs out there with that front lip.. I just think it looks better stock like that one.. why make the front end look like an IROC?

Sridhar...

I'll be saving a while longer..I'm narrowing down to which year Id like to get or can afford to get. I dont mind getting like a 94-96' as long as it has fairly low mileage.

I think an NSX is a car that you will take the trip out to the garage and smile more often than the M3..
smile.gif

Back