• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AEM Issue: please help prime....

If you did this work yourself, you need a dyno. Base Map is lucky to get your started, not meant for you to drive around, at all. If you have any boost, take your car to a tuner now. If you have AAA, I'd tow it, if you don't, I'd get AAA, it's a life saver.

If you insist on trying to hack it yourself, upload your map and I can compare mine to yours - but that's almost like comparing DNA... it's going to be different for each car..

The startup calibration included with your AEM software was designed to get your car started. It was not configured for boost, larger injectors, or non-stock sensors.

The injector size you mentioned is considerably larger than a majority of the big-horsepower boosted NSX owners are using and makes the situation even more critical that you find a really good AEM tuner. If you don't align yourself with someone that is extremely talented with the AEM system, you are going to end up with a car that starts/idles/drives terrible and worse...it is very likely you will damage something.

Post up your location and we'll get you lined up with a reputable tuner in your immediate area who is very proficient with the AEM EMS.

Back