• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Ahhhh..the excitement!!!!

I did it!

I went to test drive a 96 Red/Camel with 67K miles in it! Everything is MINT and it ran and shifted like a dream...(Almost stalled on first gear... :biggrin: )!

The car has dealer installed Comptech Headers and Exhaust (per the receipt I was shown...wow, $3500 for these??? at the dealers?? :eek: ), It has the 6 disc changer, Recaro seats (not powered :frown: ), new clutch in 2003, supposedly a CF comptech air box (receipt again) but did not notice it, stock chrome wheels, bra, car cover, original paint MINT..

I should be taking delivery of this vehicle this FRIDAY!!! YAY!!

The only thing that concerned me was that the 60K mile service (TB, WP etc) has not been done, but the 45K mile service was done per the dealer print out.

Im soooooo excited..I get to drive/park an NSX FINALLY after all these years!

Here is the photo...
b7_3.JPG

Thanks NSX Prime for the knowledge and support...now I can go to these SoCAL meets everyone talks about :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

Sweet!! Nice ride, you won't regret it.. I don't have that much perspective in that I just took ownership of my car a week ago, but I feel withdrawl when I'm away from it. I park it about 15 miles from my condo in the city, and I am finding every reason under the sun to go see my friends(where I park my NSX) :) (they have my godson as wel :) )

The only thing that concerned me was that the 60K mile service (TB, WP etc) has not been done, but the 45K mile service was done per the dealer print out.

Don't worry about the 60k service, it is not a big one.. Check this link out:

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Maintenance/schedule.htm

For the most part it is just fluids/filters, and if you run over you will be "OK", just get it done.. Under costs it shows that it is around $900 to have done. Or around $180 in "stuff" if you do it yourself(I Just ordered the parts for my car on Friday)..

Recaro seats (not powered )

This is a blessing and a curse... The Recaro's are worth more than the standard powered seats; if you really want the standard ones I'm sure you'll be either to sell them for more, or find someone willing to trade..

Nice car!

-Jer

Your service is not only about the number of miles on the car, but it is also about the age of the car. If you check the maintenance records it notes that at six years, the water pump, hoses, belts, etc. need to be changed. I am having mine done this week. I checked with two dealers and the quotes were $2,000 and $2,400. I have 45K on my 1998.

MCM said:
Congrats!
Great looking NSX! :biggrin:

Thanks man...I can't wait!!! :biggrin:

Mike

Sweet looking car! Congrats!

very hot, enjoy the ride :cool:

Just got back from a quick blast.
I am rewarded with each drive in this car.
Keep finding its levels of adhesion a bit higher than I thought!
(Makes a good driver feel like one of the great's!)
And 7k shifts are a blast!
This car is also a bit quicker than I thought.
One question............
Why did I wait so long?
(Am still learning, but very much enjoying the process) :biggrin:
Mojorator, if you love to drive- this is the car for you!

MCM said:
Mojorator, if you love to drive- this is the car for you!

Me love to drive???..no way man..I hate driving 90 miles one way to work :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

Mojorator said:
Me love to drive???..no way man..I hate driving 90 miles one way to work :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

Watch as the miles and smiles pile on.... :D ;)

Back