• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alcantara: new colors in stock

I wanted to start a new thread in the appropriate area to update on new product and current availability of Alcantara and FR grade UltraSuede.

There seems to be quite a bit of interest in this material and special colors. Although I can, and have done many, special orders for garment and automotive requirements. In most cases the minimum quantities make it cost prohibitive for those with smaller projects.

I will keep this thread updated with "in stock" items as I get them.

Currently I have (08/12/2011):
-Deep Black U/V and FR (flame retardant) (147cm wide (58") per yard
I try to keep the deep black in stock.
-Black perforated with yellow backing (~3 yards available)
-Alpine White (less than 2 yards available) SOLD
-Dark Gray (OEM 2011 Cadilac CTS-V color) (33 yards available) SOLD
-Euro Black (OEM 2011 Ferrari (458 Italia) (< 10 yards available)
-Red (Down to < 5 yards)

Please contact me directly for prices and quantity discounts.

Black/yellow
709sm.jpg

Alpine white
DSCF2656sm.jpg

Last edited:
here is an image of the Euro Black, just came in. I have ~20 yards available left. This material is very "rich" looking.

2732sm.jpg

I've had some request to see the difference between the Euro Black and the Deep Black. Here is a close up. Euro Black is on the top.

2748sm.jpg

We Just got a small amount of the Arlant Red in. This is the same color we did for Downforce for the type R seats. It is a match to the Type R Honda Red.

2752sm.jpg

What is the widest you can get? I have a 2006 F150 and I'd like to do the headliner with no seams.

Thanks!

Any grey/dark grey? Black may work...

New Red Perforated (red backing) material from Japan. This has a slight orange hue to it.. as in the Lexus LFA interior.

2761sm.jpg

Now back in stock AM102 Deep Black (15 yards available) SOLD OUT

AM102.jpg

Last edited:
I just received a full roll (30 yards) of brand new (2012 model) Euro Black material. Material is both UV and fire retardant. Please contact me for special pricing.

2732sm.jpg

Jeff

I have an end roll of 2 running yards (72" x 55") of Scarlet Red (Rosso) Alacantara. it's a little darker than the Arlant Red. Great for door inserts and armrests etc. PM me with interests.

civicdoorpanel.jpg

Jeff

Just arrived, Black Sand material. It's right between the Euro Black and the Deep Black in color. Very nice material. It has the dark base color of the Deep Black with a slight gray hue in direct light.

147cm (58" wide) sold by the running yard.

PM me for prices.
Jeff

New Red Perforated (red backing) material from Japan. This has a slight orange hue to it.. as in the Lexus LFA interior.

2761sm.jpg

Can you please give me a price on these enough for me to do both door insert pieces please?

TIA

1 yard scarlet red available?
1 yard Arlant red available?

Is it also availbe in perf? And lastly, which is a better match to the red carpet kit another vendor in here sells?

1 yard scarlet red available?
1 yard Arlant red available?

Is it also availbe in perf? And lastly, which is a better match to the red carpet kit another vendor in here sells?

Those would be a minimum of 5 Yards and 5-7 days shipping to me. I do not have them in stock. Perforated material would be a minimum of 30 yards. You may want to contact Downforce. They May have some in stock from a previous order with me.

I'll be honest, I have never tried to match it to the red carpet.

Jeff

Just arrived.

Black (Onyx) perforated (Black Backing)
Tomato (Dark Red/ Burgundy) Mini Perforated (Black Backing)

689.jpg

I have ~6 Yards of each available. Please PM me with interests.

Jeff

I just received a partial roll of Deep Black. It has been some time sense I have had this color. I know there was a few people looking for it but I don't have a list. Please PM me with interests.

AM102.jpg

Last edited:
I just receive a partial (12 yard) roll of the Euro Black. This material is both U/V and flame retardant.
Please PM me with any interests or project requirements.

Just received a full roll of Deep Black. I know there has been some request for this color sense I ran out previously. I apologize if I didn't get back to everyone directly.

Interior in Black Alcantara and Leather.
84sm.jpg

Jeff,

Labor alone, what would be a ballpark # to get the interior done like yours in alcantara. Doors, dash, pillars, roof liner, center console, etc.?

Just received a full roll of Deep Black. I know there has been some request for this color sense I ran out previously. I apologize if I didn't get back to everyone directly.

Interior in Black Alcantara and Leather.
84sm.jpg

Jeff - Along the lines of the previous post, what is a conservative yardage estimate for complete interior?

Thanks.

for yardage on everything, with seats (aftermarket like in the picture above) and including doors, headliner and rear bulkhead... I would say 11-12 yards. You may find doing every single part in Alcantara is not to your liking. Mixing up the textures with leather is a nice option.

Labor cost = (time it takes)
I have ~80 hours in mine. Our current labor rate is $110/hour.

Back