• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

another new nsx owner

Hello NSXPrime Members.

I just recently purchase a 1991, black, stock NSX(except for the custom rims).

I would like to give a special thanks to Tim (acuraoemparts) for taking his time looking up multiple car history and records. With his patients and his offering to help has showed me what he and this site is about. Many thanks!

I am truly happy with my new NSX and looking forward to meeting prime members.

Congrats and welcome however how dare you post an introduction without a pic, lol. Prime is the best & sure you will enjoy your new purchase along with daily visits to the forum.

Congrats and can't to see pics. I just picked up my first one a week ago so I know the feeling about the car. Isn't this site the BEST!! I received all kinds of help here while looking for my car.

Not the greatest pics but at least it shows what I am working with.

Attachments

• IMG_1762.jpg
    IMG_1762.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1779.jpg
    IMG_1779.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Oh no...prime does'nt need anymore haters:tongue: Congratulations ,have fun:cool:

Sharp car, your wheels look great. Where on the coast were those shots taken? I took my X to Manzanita last Sunday (saw an R8 while there).

Enjoy!

Matt

Congrats and welcome!

Oh no...prime does'nt need anymore haters:tongue: Congratulations ,have fun:cool:

stop-sippin-haterade.gif

Nah, seriously, best luck with your new vehicle. I will be joining you shortly!

Last edited:
Congrats on the purchase but may I ask why you elected "hater" as your Prime handel - seems a bit off for a member who now has something to love. Strange - but I hope you enjoy the car. You may want to consider becoming an "NSXlover".

Congrats on the purchase but may I ask why you elected "hater" as your Prime handel - seems a bit off for a member who now has something to love. Strange - but I hope you enjoy the car. You may want to consider becoming an "NSXlover".

Hi Tim. The name "hater" I have used in other past profiles. Its more comical than anything. My personality is the opposite:) Nice to meet you!

The best color combo lol.....Im not saying it cause that's my combo or am I. But seriously, prime is the best. The people are interested in the cars and dont act like the stuck up people you typically see on forums. Glad to have a new member :)

Hi Tim. The name "hater" I have used in other past profiles. Its more comical than anything. My personality is the opposite:) Nice to meet you!

Good to have a new member aboard - nice to meet you too - :smile: I know you're going to love your car! I drove mine in to the office today - couldn't stand seeing it in the carport all lonely.

Welcome and congratulations. You are going to have lots of fun with the NSX and you will meet some very cool people because of that car.

Back