• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another VeilSide NSX sighted!

Juice said:
Just a guess on the rear tires - 435/25/R20?
iforge911_17.jpg

Close 355/25/19 :biggrin:

Terrible kit, does look better in red though. such a pity about the wooden slat rear end. After the amount of money and cutting, it should have been much better. They did such a good job on the 350z kit too. Ah well.

Juice said:
I looked at your web site. It doesn't look like you make wheels big enough for those tires.

We can make wheels as wide as 16" Wide. The wheels on the rear on my car are 19x14.

VeilSide NSX next to your average NSX...

Oh, and the black one gets new wheels this week. :cool:

Attachments

• nsx_web01.jpg
    nsx_web01.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 999
  • nsx_web02.jpg
    nsx_web02.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 911
  • nsx_web03.jpg
    nsx_web03.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,729
I think if it was a car made like that originally, it's awesome. as a kit to an NSX, no thanks. It looks nice though. I just always felt that a kit to a car, should enhance a car's good looks, not completely change them.

hey on that black nsx with the louvred (sp?) hood, is that hood painted or is it CF? just wondering

hehe just wandering cuz i was considering a raw carbon hood for my blk/blk but wasnt sure how it would look unpainted :biggrin:

Its not even an NSX anymore guys!... not diggin the front flares or wheels.. the rear is too much of a ferari bite.. and the gills looking rear reminds me of a trans am... thumbs down imo...

No diferent of that black F50 wannabe NSX.

technically very well done, but ....

horrible taste... this is a "How to trash your NSX 101"

As usual i got an issue with the VeilSide Kit back .. it should not be with chrome ,,, is something about those round tailights that look like "unexpensive" but is all about taste ... is like that poor green prelude .. i bet the owner loves it ..

Oscar

if you think a stock nsx looks better than this car, you are insane. this takes it way up the exotic ladder. i don't like the rear though. where's vroom? fill that shit in. :cool:

I like it, if I had a car with significant damage this would be a possible route of repair. I wouldn't do it to a pristine NSX though, better is subjective. Different for sure.

Juice said:
I must say that I'm more impressed by the close up photos. Good fitment; his body guy must be a real pro. Noticed that he covered up the NSX logo here->
attachment.php
If he was a good body man he would have removed the NSX emblem,filled it and "then" painted it....just my 3cents :biggrin:

You know I would hate to change a nice conditon NSX (like the infamous Ferrar-SX conversion), but for one that had body damage, this would seem like a nice change and it's better looking than most conversions on other cars. I say thumbs up.

Back