• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any info on this car - JH4NA115XMT000772 - Black '91 for sale on eBay

I just found this auction that ended without a buyer: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0463370460&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I'm in the market for an '04 or '05, but this one popped up. I'm assuming it will be relisted on eBay soon.

Does anybody have any idea as to why it hasn't sold yet? The price seems to be fairly reasonable. The free CarFax report says one owner with records in New York, but the car is for sale in NC. The interior may be off-putting to some, but the uber-low miles should be attractive to buyers.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The car looks pretty clean, as one would expect for the history and mileage. Perhaps not the most desirable interior color (ivory)
dunno.gif

I just found this auction that ended without a buyer: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0463370460&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I'm in the market for an '04 or '05, but this one popped up. I'm assuming it will be relisted on eBay soon.

Does anybody have any idea as to why it hasn't sold yet? The price seems to be fairly reasonable. The free CarFax report says one owner with records in New York, but the car is for sale in NC. The interior may be off-putting to some, but the uber-low miles should be attractive to buyers.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hasn't sold because it is over priced. Add in the fact that the dealer is clueless on properly marketing this car. No reference to maintenance of TB/WP or what records are on file...

Sold new out of Hillside Acura on 11/23/90. Only thing interesting to note is that it has a dealer-installed CD changer. First time that I can remember in modern history of checking VINs that I've seen one registered in Interactive, with the serial number.....

yea so no TB/WP or nothing, way over priced, that why it didnt sell, low miles yea but 2500 right ofter you buy it not good, maybe 27K with TB/WP done,
20 year old car with 20 year old TB/WP you could drive it off the lot and it could break, then you F-ed

and as for the interior, I would love to have that interior in mine. looks so clean.. yikes, people say it makes it look dated, who wants the same old tan or black, every car in the world has that. I mean even A KIA has tan or black leather now-adays

Back