• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Interest in Right Hand NSX Floor Mats?

MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to see you posting again. Did you see my comments about you visiting sydney in the other thread? :)

talk to u soon.

dippy9 said:
Do we have any updates on the mats.

The final template RHD floor mats in black with red logo and border has been made for some time now and should be on route to Australia if not there already. Check with AU_NSX for a show and tell :cool:

Just an inside joke, cause us Melbourne boys have been hearing rumours of a twin turbo NSX that everyone in Sydney has seen but magically disappears every time we go up there. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mikey is definetly the man to talk to in regards to buying NSX stuff from Australia. I think Dali and SOS have both got him on their prefered sucker (errr. buyers) list.

When can i get my hand me down parts Mikey?

Hrant said:

Ditto what dippy said about AU_NSX's phantom twin turbo that us Melbourne boys have seen "Photoshopped" images of. ;) It's like the Loch Ness monster -- it's big and scarey, rumours surround it, but nobody's seen it. :D :D :D

Never mind us aussie's.... we're a crazy bunch.

Any update on these mats?......I spoke with local NSX agent today and the OEM mats are soooo expensive and I need some by yesterday...a report would be great so an order can be placed ASAP...

How much is a set or floor mats? I would be interested in a set and dont mind testing it and doing a show and tell write up.

Hrant said:
Well the above post did not materialize. Anyone wants to test these with show and tell to others in town? Shipping is on me.

Hrant,
I am in the country this week (Seattle, Los Angeles, Phoenix) and would like a pair to take back with me, it will save on shipping for you and I can show them off when I return. I will PM you to set a date, place where we can exchange.
Kevin

nsxinkl said:
How much is a set or floor mats? I would be interested in a set and dont mind testing it and doing a show and tell write up.

My offer is to ship a set - most likely black with red logo and border unless another color is more popular - at my cost. If the set fits, then the party doing all the show and tell to others has the first dibs at purchasing the set at $145 without incurring any shipping costs.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74442

How many NSXs are there in your area?

NemesisX said:
Hrant,
I am in the country this week (Seattle, Los Angeles, Phoenix) and would like a pair to take back with me, it will save on shipping for you and I can show them off when I return. I will PM you to set a date, place where we can exchange.
Kevin

Kevin, sent you an e-mail response. It we can work it out by all means.

Hrant

Hrant said:
We have pretty much finalized the template and are now looking to make the first test run for final testing in an actual RHD NSX. We will use the version without the cut out (top mat in the pics above), without the holes, and offer two PLD as an option.

Interestingly, the RHD floor mats (using the Type R mats for template) are 1/2" wider than the OEM ones sold here in the US!

Just to make sure that the Type R floor mats do not have any distinctively unique measurements, can one of the interested parties give us the width and height of of their OEM (not aftermarket) RHD floormats? Please measure the widest section of both the passenger and driver mats. TIA.

Just wanted to point out that the reason the NSX-R mats are wider is that the NSX-R carpet is thinner itself.

Cheers

AR

AR99NSX said:
Just wanted to point out that the reason the NSX-R mats are wider is that the NSX-R carpet is thinner itself.

Cheers

AR

Thanks for the info. For a while we were wondering if the shop techs were smoking something while making templates :eek: :wink:

Hrant said:
My offer is to ship a set - most likely black with red logo and border unless another color is more popular - at my cost. If the set fits, then the party doing all the show and tell to others has the first dibs at purchasing the set at $145 without incurring any shipping costs.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74442

How many NSXs are there in your area?

Please PM me your paypal details for payment.

I guess there are about 30 to 50 nsx in Malaysia and I know the owners of less than 10 nsx.

nsxinkl - PM sent.

Before we proceed forward with making another template using the LHD width/length measurements as proxy, can any one with RHD OEM floor mats take meausrements to make sure we have this right?

For reference:

The OEM Type-R driver side has a width of 21.00 inches
The OEM Type-R passenger side has a width of 20.75 inches

TIA.

Last edited:
Hrant said:
nsxinkl - PM sent.

Before we proceed forward with making another template using the LHD width/length measurements as proxy, can any one with RHD OEM floor mats take meausrements to make sure we have this right?

For reference:

The OEM Type-R driver side has a width of 21.00 inches
The OEM Type-R passenger side has a width of 20.75 inches

TIA.

Hi Hrant,

I don't have the OEM Type R mat but i do have a set of RHD Honda OEM floormat. I measured the width is less than your reference. Here is the photo with measurement attached. Hopefully that could help you out.

Drive side:
attachment.php

Passenger sider:
attachment.php

Keno

Attachments

• DSC05835.1_resize.JPG
    DSC05835.1_resize.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC05836.1_resize.JPG
    DSC05836.1_resize.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 265