• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Interest in Right Hand NSX Floor Mats?

Keno, thank you very and very helpful indeed.

The width measurements are the same exact ones that we make for the LHD mats which fits snug. This confirms our suspicion that the Type R was 0.5" or about 12.7 cm wider.

EK4 hatchback said:
I measured the width is less than your reference. Here is the photo with measurement attached. Hopefully that could help you out.

Keno

Finally!!! Thankyou Kenooooo! :smile:

I'm still in Hrant for a set in exactly the same colour combination as your car!

Secondly... I'm in for a set of the wider Type R ones for my TT (which has no carpet). Do you have a set of those or would you have to make them?

Thanks Hrant

Mike

Mike, now that we have resolved the measurement issues, I am more comfortable in taking orders. And with your two choices, you will be ideally positioned to comment :wink:

Send me a PM/e-mail with color choices for both and we will start the ball rolling.

Hrant said:
Keno, thank you very and very helpful indeed.

The width measurements are the same exact ones that we make for the LHD mats which fits snug. This confirms our suspicion that the Type R was 0.5" or about 12.7 cm wider.

Hrant if do need more measurement, just let me know. It is great to know that finally some quality floormat is made for the RHD. The OEM floormat is excellent but it is too expensive.

I might order a set in the future........but let see how the floormat looks like. Thanks.

Keno.

The pics, the pics ......

Finally ......... here are pictures of the RHD mats displayed at DaliRacing. The black/red combo (or any other color combo that we stock):
http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=2173

And the NSX-R logo, but the posted price is not correct, it should be $145 and Mark will correct it when he gets to it. Again you can have the logo on any color of mats that we carry (including red):
http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=2175

We also offer the NSX-R logo for LHD as well with the same double heel density, and the various color/border combinations as our regular mats.
http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=2176

The grommets are not necessary and we have been unable to find one in the same size as the OEM (Honda doesn't sell the grommets separately); but we offer our larger grommets as an option for $5 per mat. The backing can be foam or nibbed rubber; your choice and there is no difference in pricing between the two. HTH.

About a dozen or so RHD mats have been sold, the majority being Type R logo, and so far we have not heard a single issue or complaint. But it would be nice to get feedback - especially if it is positive :wink:

Hey, I recognize those mats!

Arrived about 2 weeks ago from MJ at Dali Racing together with my car cover.

Quality is great and really happy with the silver/black colour scheme to match my GP white.

Fit is just ok. I find the mats a bit too wide so the sides, especially the passenger one, curves up a bit at the edges, rather than being a purely 'passive'fit.

Unfortunately my (used) car didn't come with mats so I can't compare to the original sizing.

Still, heaps better value than the $AUD800 for a pair of OEM mats quoted by Honda Australia!

Alex, thanks for the feedback. Very helpful to know.

We made the RHD mats about 0.50" narrower than the real OEM Type R mats because of measurements that we received and we are pretty good at following patterns. However, minor variations may occur. Just curious, is your floor carpeting OEM, do you have any aftermarket wires that might be going along the edges? Perhaps if you can send the measurement of your floor mat's width we can verify with production. TIA.

Back