• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ANY NSX owners in TAMPA, FL or Central FL?

Sounds good maybe we can have an All NSX holdem Table!!

Hey Todd i still need to get my car back in there for the abs!

Sinbad

UM HARD ROCK SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!

The only draw back is that I will be fused to the Holdem tables and will regretfully own any of you who attempt to sit with me LOL JK I am a poker superfreak. Do they run turbo poker tournaments out there?? anyone know.

Hard rock might be a good place to end up after a brunch at the mariott and a group drive. That way we can network and hang out before we all find our gambling vice of choice.

If we plan a half day event we can eat again at the resturants at Hard Rock and then pony up to the bar there and or find a poker table. The action is super thick in the poker room (long waiting lists on Fri, Sat etc etc) so I am not even sure they would hold a table for us but it is worth looking into.

Will be out of town the whole week of July 4th. Weekend of July 16th would be good for me. Hard Rock sounds fun.

WOW!! I hadn't checked back in a while on this post that I started, I am down in Riverview/Brandon area. I don't care where the meet is as long as it's organized (somewhat) and we can all have sufficient parking to park all the NSX's and the S2K together!

OK - Lets set it for July 17 @ 1:00 pm at CK's Restaurant, Tampa Airport Marriott.

I will need a head count for Sunday Brunch, so all who want to attend please check in.

We will organize a drive after Brunch, weather permitting, with a group photo opportunity.

If my car is ready, i'm down to come out!

JadeCrew NSX said:
If my car is ready, i'm down to come out!
Are you the zero force baller I have been hearing about from Todd?? If so then I hope your car is ready, cause' I want to rub it vigorously JK LOL :tongue:

PromoGen +1 checking in I am all for this meet

Hey Primo - Yes Russell is the NSX Zero Force baller I told 'ya about.

We would be happy to have you Russell. Maybe I will have a surprise for you when you are in town to the tune of "Stealth". . . and thats not a Mitsu product either!

Count me in for 2 on the 17th.

Last edited:
2NRWerks.com said:
OK - Lets set it for July 17 @ 1:00 pm at CK's Restaurant, Tampa Airport Marriott.

I will need a head count for Sunday Brunch, so all who want to attend please check in.

We will organize a drive after Brunch, weather permitting, with a group photo opportunity.

I'm in...let's hear from more people!

+ One more.

I've been seeing a lot of NSX's around town in the last week.
2 (black and yellow) riding next to each other around Tyrone mall last week.
Another red one on 22nd ave. Anyone here on prime?

Hey I'm in Sebring, Love to meet up with you guys.
I'll try to go

Heretic, you should come to Sebring Raceway this weekend on Saturday or Sunday. Chin Motorsports is running a track event and there are several NSXowners present.......including my mean machine!

Wei-Shen

Actually, this invite is for ALL NSX owners. Want to drive some parade laps around the famous Sebring raceway? Come this Saturday June 25 to the Chin motorsports track event. Parade laps are at 1030am and again at 230pm. We could even do a group car shot on the front straight during the noon hour if you wish! You can RIDE in a race prepared NSX for $20 (or ANY car that is driven by an instructor or qualified solo driver). Bring a helmet Snell 90 or later if you have one.

Many of the Tampa and Orlando members participate in these events.

www.ChinMotorsports.com.
www.NSXFlorida.com.
Wei-Shen

Wei-Shen,
Thanks for the invite to your event
I look forward to being there!
Steve

todd, Im down for a drive if I am up to it.seem to be getting stonger again since my heart attack. hope to make it...count me in on the head count and I will try to make by the shop soon bout the n20.

Stuart, get your new X bangin yet?

Hey guys,

I would love to come over also July 17th is probably the best date for me also. I spoke to Distance Runner from Melbourne he and I might come over together. We were looking at doing something here at our shop First Class Automotive in Orlando also, but we are in the middle of changing equipment and some shop rearrangements so it might be a few months before we are able to do anything here.
Definitely would love to check out Todd's shop I hadnt been able to make it for the Grand Opening. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Oster

nsx-ray said:
Heretic, you should come to Sebring Raceway this weekend on Saturday or Sunday. Chin Motorsports is running a track event and there are several NSXowners present.......including my mean machine!

Wei-Shen
If we buzz over to Sebring this weekend, what all could we do that would be fun/interesting and which day would be better (we are 90 miles away)? I've never been on a track, don't have a modern helmet, and even {gasp} have different type tires on front & back. But I would love to see other NSX's and get some pictures.

Any advice would be great! Thanks.

edit - I just saw your other post so understand more of the options. Still would love any insight as what day might be best, etc.

Guys, let me tell you first hand, I have gone to the majority of all the Sunday events Dr. Chin has had at Sebring, usually there are Saturday and Sunday events. There are always awesome cars there. You can see a list of all the cars that usually show up and the dates for the events. www.chinmotorsports.com and click on one of the dates and you can see what kind of cars are scheduled to be at anyone of the different tracks they go to.
The other great thing, All of the guys i have met there, have been super nice, which is RARE for guys who usually like to think they have the best or the fastest car. To put your car on the track and drive it SAFELY and how it should be driven will be a experience that will hook you.
It would be great to get a collection of some of those cars together with a NSX club meet. May be thats something to work on in the near future. :biggrin:

OSTER
First Class Automotive

Back