• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ANY NSX owners in TAMPA, FL or Central FL?

Thanks again to Todd and Rob--great time--here are some on-the-road pics to add...........hard to pick only 5, but here goes!

Attachments

• on-road.jpg
    on-road.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 162
  • todd-in-car.jpg
    todd-in-car.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 159
  • us41-cruise.jpg
    us41-cruise.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 162
  • tailzoom.jpg
    tailzoom.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 142
  • red2000nsx-0n-road.jpg
    red2000nsx-0n-road.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 156
I would like to thank each any every person who came out and supported the local NSX and S2K community. I am glad I got to see some old friends and I also glad to meet some new ones. After such a filling brunch, I thought everyone would be taking it easy on the drive. WRONG! You guys are unbelieveable.
Again for the 30+ people who thanked Robert and myself for organizing this event and putting together the exciting drive, You Are Very Welcome! Thank yourselves for the support and turnout. This event was successful because of YOU!
And a special thanks to Wei-Shen for joining us and speaking on behalf of the NSXCA and Chin Motorsports and for the generous donation of the raffel prizes. Also NSX Prime for having the best place for NSX owners to get together and have fun!

I'm sorry to say, I only had one picture that turned out. The rest are blurry from all the turns and hard accellerations. It is of Robert, thanks for the help and organization of the meet. The maps ROCK!

Remember in the 70's . . Keep On Truckin'

Attachments

• KOT.jpg
    KOT.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 176
Thanks to Todd and Robert for putting all the effort into arranging this great luncheon meet. Lynn and I enjoyed meeting all of you and look forward to the next gathering.

Wei-Shen
94 red/black supercharged NSX

I live in the Winter Park / Orlando area. I was crusing down higway 50 coming up on highway 520 and I hear a horn wizzing by! It was another NSX! :) First one I've seen since I've purchased the car about 1200 miles ago.

1991 NSX / Red / 83k miles
17x8.5 / 18x10 Sparco Wheels (White+Polished Lip)
CAMP Engine Management
DC Sports Headers
ARK Exhaust
Alpine Stereo

twizted said:
I live in the Winter Park / Orlando area. I was crusing down higway 50 coming up on highway 520 and I hear a horn wizzing by! It was another NSX! :) First one I've seen since I've purchased the car about 1200 miles ago.

1991 NSX / Red / 83k miles
17x8.5 / 18x10 Sparco Wheels (White+Polished Lip)
CAMP Engine Management
DC Sports Headers
ARK Exhaust
Alpine Stereo

Probably one of our attendees

WOOT!!!!

Thanks Todd and Rob, I hope to make it to the next get together you all have over there. I know I heard in the past from some of the guys over there that way they wanted to do something there instead of come over to Orlando all the time,lol. Brunch was good but the drive is what everybody is usually looking for :biggrin: we will see what we can do over here when we have a event here in Orlando next.
Great bunch of people and not one of them stuck up

Oster

First Class Automotive
Orlando

I'll definately be attending the next event :smile:

Back