• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any one drive their NSX to OCC?

BD

Legendary Member
There was a black NA1 Couple at OCC today, I wonder who it belong to.

This is a black NA1 parked in Egypt part of the parking lot almost to the street. Long walk for the owner to the classroom.

I used to and did it for a month when my Supra was in the shop for mods:eek:

Back then, I used to take restroom break during middle of class just to check and see if the car is ok. I always see people walk out of their way to just to check out the car.

I see a F430 parked at the Adams lot in the compact spaces like it ain't no thang.

i wonder who's is it?

IMG_0036.jpg

DSCN1967.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

That would be me. Its not that bad. A couple of 350Z's and I have carved out a nice little spot in BFE of Parking lot E.

Made for some odd moments as I walked into class and had one guy just start hitting me with car questions. Turns out he saw me getting in one day after class. I found that part out after the first 3 questions.

Its my DD and is just too much fun to drive to not drive it regularly. It has the usual rock chips on the nose, but I have thankfully avoided door dings and the like.

OCC seems like a school of nice rides. Btw...

Erick: you just HAD to post up those pics of you in a ferrari didn't you? lol

Back