• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Anyone else do this?

The wife and kids wanted to order out last night. I said, hey i'll go pick it up (so i can drive the NSX).

The sandwich shop is 5 miles away but it took me 45 minutes to get there (because i took all the twisty back roads to drive the car). Finally, i remembered that they were hungry and i should go get the sandwiches.

I covered myself by saying the sandwich shop had a line out the door. :smile:

Anyone else do this?

Last edited:
Since I bought my '94 a year and a half ago, I found more and more reasons to "go to the store". Because it's fun!:cool:

-DREW-

The things I hate the most are long line ups and traffice jams! Traffic jams are teh worst - you have to take the long way around.

I sometimes take the long way home just because its so nice outside. I spent more money for a targa top NSX for a reason :cool:

Just after I first purchased mine the wife asked me to go to the store and get a dozen eggs for the cake she was baking. She made a point to tell me to get them all in one trip she couldn't wait for me to go 12 times. She knows me well!

I think we all are guilty of this.

it like your 16 years old again asking the parents if they need anything from the store 20 times a day

I sometimes take the long way home just because its so nice outside. I spent more money for a targa top NSX for a reason :cool:

I drive soooo often at nights with the top off with absolutely nowhere to go. I love it!

Back