• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Anyone else get asked if their NSX is the "new" NSX?!!

This is the third time I have been asked this by people on the street. "hey is that the new NSX?" :confused:

People are dumb. :rolleyes:

no but geez i cant stand how many people ask me...

1: am i going to get the new one.
2: did i see there is going to be a new nsx coming out:confused:

i realize they arent malicious questions... but i guess its better than the standard what did it cost question.

i realize they arent malicious questions... but i guess its better than the standard what did it cost question.

I get that as well... All the time. What is worse is when they think they have some info that is all wrong... and they are convinced you don't know and they try to enlighten you on new NSX information.

I'm going to say "yes, first one out of production" next time someone asks me if it's the new NSX. Stupid question deserves a stupid answer. :biggrin:

at the end of the commercial it said

summer 2015

if I remember correctly

Sheep plain sheep

Probably about on par with "is that your Ferrari outside"

They never ask that when I drive the 355...

Strange.

This ^^^^ :biggrin:

I took my car to a dyno day this month, a group of three guys behind me got really excited about an NSX going on the rollers, he was jabbering to his mates that the NSX didn't have vtec :)

No but I did encounter someone recently who was pretty excited to tell me about the new Honda HSV that was coming out soon.

No but I did encounter someone recently who was pretty excited to tell me about the new Honda HSV that was coming out soon.

LOL yeah I got that too.

this one was good.

"its going to have a v6 again i heard. i guess they havent learned their lesson."

Me too, but I am glad. More people seem to be aware of the NSX, old or new.

Yeah, I've had a few people ask me if that is the "New" NSX that I'm driving :biggrin: I attribute this to the fact that fewer than 900 2002+ models were ever sold in the US so few people have ever seen the fixed headlight version with the revamped look. Also, I just added some very nice high end DRLs that really complement and contemporize the look of the car.

Yeah, I've had a few people ask me if that is the "New" NSX that I'm driving :biggrin: I attribute this to the fact that fewer than 900 2002+ models were ever sold in the US so few people have ever seen the fixed headlight version with the revamped look. Also, I just added some very nice high end DRLs that really complement and contemporize the look of the car.

Yeah yeah that's all nice but who is in you're avatar? :biggrin:

Not yet. However, last week when I went to San Francisco after parking my car I was asked "Is that the new Corvette?". I didn't know how to start explaining so I just said it's a 1993 NSX Acura and the guy looked at me ALL confused, and I could see he wanted to begin an extended conversation so I just said "Have a great day" and began to walk away. It really freaks me out finding myself talking to strangers practically every time. And today, while waiting for the traffic light to turn green, this guy in his car next to me yells "if you need someone to shampoo your car give me a call, I'll give you a good deal" really?

Said to me at a drag bike meet last weekend, to which I drove the NSX.

"Hey, is that a Japanese corvette?" :rolleyes:

To which I replied, "More like the equivalent of a Japanese Ferrari 348, without the maintenance costs. Except they got it right on their first try." :wink:

Back