• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know this car? JH4NA216XXT000211 1999 NSX-T silver

Congratulations and Welcome!

Did the Acura dealer give you that shirt? I'm surprised they had one in stock I havent found a dealer that has.

The Acura dealer indeed gave my wife and me one each. I had no idea they had those T-shirts with the car so long out of production.

you passed through a nice stretch of highway through the gap..........no other car to my knowledge gives you that kind of view

I have now discovered it. I love it!

At least two of the wheels on the driver side are missing 2 nuts?

The car came with Acura OEM wheel locks. I assure you, there are no lugs missing. :) The lug that looks "missing" is the one you apply the key to.

Delaware Water Gap
PaFW2O.jpg

Bunkmates with my CTS-V wagon. I know, it's time to clean out the garage. That's my Christmas vacation project. :)
y7hfeE.jpg

9AP47u.jpg

Old Acura, new Acura. My RLX ("Legend") Sport Hybrid and the NSX.
QrloeY.jpg

OiLRB9.jpg

bg7QWX.jpg

More....
J5YAKu.jpg

14Bre9.jpg

40ptub.jpg

2AJTil.jpg

Red poking through the silver paint on the passenger mirror. May just cover it with touch-up paint.
EUXoEB.jpg

Still more....
GUJoxn.jpg

hDAzXq.jpg

nAdAC3.jpg

Beautiful NSX! The CTS V Wagon is an absolute beast, very few and far between, have been looking for a local one in the area for a while.

CTS-V Wagon + Manual
NSX

Your garage makes mine jealous.

do you have the rubber plugs for the rear T top holes when the roof is off? Are the little rubber grommets on the rear trunk hinge flanges?

do you have the rubber plugs for the rear T top holes when the roof is off? Are the little rubber grommets on the rear trunk hinge flanges?

Need pictorial to know where these are. :) Still a noobie. Will be researching.

Bob, congrats and glad everything worked out for you. My question is, how did the dealer make a new "red" key for you? I thought that entailed getting a new immobilizer, etc..

I'm a ppp....picture posting putz...I'm sure one of our more savvy members will post some 1000 word pics on what I mentioned.

awesomeness....thanks......thats them thar....

Bob, congrats and glad everything worked out for you. My question is, how did the dealer make a new "red" key for you? I thought that entailed getting a new immobilizer, etc..

I believe that's they said something to that effect. The car apparently had no keys--they couldn't be found. I therefore don't have key fobs, either. The dealer will have to order them from Kenwood. Until then, I'll have to go retro and, LOL, use the physical key to open the door! It's been almost 20 years since I had a car I actually had to use a physical key for.

I'm a ppp....picture posting putz...I'm sure one of our more savvy members will post some 1000 word pics on what I mentioned.

LOL! I'm visual, so pics are better than instructions.

I see. I'll run out to peek at them later tonight or in the AM. Thank you!

I believe that's they said something to that effect. The car apparently had no keys--they couldn't be found. I therefore don't have key fobs, either. The dealer will have to order them from Kenwood. Until then, I'll have to go retro and, LOL, use the physical key to open the door! It's been almost 20 years since I had a car I actually had to use a physical key for.

Not sure if the ones for the NA1's are the same, but I have one from my old 92 you can have! For some odd reason I was moving and found it in my junk draw.

Sure I'll take it! I thought they couldn't be reprogrammed without soldering, though, or at least that's my weak Google-fu says. Worth a try, I suppose.

Sure I'll take it! I thought they couldn't be reprogrammed without soldering, though, or at least that's my weak Google-fu says. Worth a try, I suppose.

PM ME your address.

Hi Bob,

Congrats on your beautiful silver car. I also sold my S2000 earlier this year for a Silverstone. I agree with your comparison. It took me awhile to get 'satisfied' with the nsx's steering ratio coming from the S2000. I think now I can finally appreciate it and also the lack of power assist at lower speeds. The NSX, in comparison, handles so much smoother at higher speeds and on the highway in my opinion.

Perhaps our cars will cross paths sometime...I'm in the mitten to the North . Enjoy it while you can !

Thanks! My Sebring Silver S2000 was a special car to me even though it was in a very common color. It just suited me right. I figure that the NSX is a common upgrade for S2000 owners, especially those who are Hondaphiles like me. I am already liking and appreciating it more each day....especially since winter storage day is looming large!

does your car have those rubber things that were posted?

Welcome, Bob. Glad to see more of us from s2ki come over to the car, I commented on your thread over there some time back (I'm black_EM1 there). Found my NSX a few months ago, though silver was my original choice. Service records, TB, WP, all the little things need to been done. Consider it insurance, I'd say. Thankfully, I decided not to sell my S2000 and keep both, though I imagine that I soon will and get something with more doors. Again, welcome.

Conratulations!

I also came from the S2000, I had a 2003 Silverstone AP1.

Another Hondaphile/S2K owner here too. I've often thought about posting a thread to find out just how many have or have had this one-two punch, I can't even count how many I've read here. I still have my 2003 GPW, it's been just too much fun to give up. Also, as someone else here said, the NSX makes a good daily as long as you have another car because of the potential for down time trying to source parts. So I decided to keep it and split the DD duties between the two. Best of both worlds!

does your car have those rubber things that were posted?

It does, on both sides. I'm now trying to source grommets for the rear lights so I can replace them.

We definitely need a post describing how many people moved from a S2000 to the NSX.

PS--I will be a S2000 owner again someday! I only traded out for a) sales tax benefit and b) I don't need five cars right now, which is what would have happened if I'd kept the S.

Last edited:
I also have an S2000 that shares a garage with an NSX. Mine is an early vin model year 2000 with 40000 Kms. Silverstone with red interior. Never been plated, dealer plate only. Only thing ever replaced other than tires and fluids was a rear wheel bearing. Guess I shouldn't have wasted the money for the extended warranty! Compare that with some of the overrated Euro crap out there.

It does, on both sides. I'm now trying to source grommets for the rear lights so I can replace them.

We definitely need a post describing how many people moved from a S2000 to the NSX.

PS--I will be a S2000 owner again someday! I only traded out for a) sales tax benefit and b) I don't need five cars right now, which is what would have happened if I'd kept the S.

impressive! that means the previous owners cared about the little things....If you do some searches you will find that many of us had both a snook and nsx.I took delivery of my ap1 in oct of 99...one of the first....the s2k.com was just an email list then.

Had to comment on your post, first congrats on your new NSX, nice complement to your garage stable :)

In terms of your CTS-V wagon, it has to be one of the rare holy grails - I know quite a few IS-F owners who are lusting to buy one and almost talked me into one (but impossible to find a white 6MT wagon).

There are a lot of s2000 owners (present and past) on here. Before I had my NSX we went to quite a few NSX meets with the s2000 and was welcomed warmly. Probably have gone through quite a few over the years but both my wife and I have one now. Another great complement to the NSX.

EDIT: Just realized you are the guy who posted on s2ki about getting an NSX, no wonder the pics look so familiar.

cheers!

Last edited:
Back