• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone regret going to 02 conversion??

NA1 it looks closer to the car-cars it imitated lol.

nsx_lemans1.jpg

^
so dated .... btw, THANK GOD Honda didn't redo the taillights, otherwise our rears (91-01) could be considered the most dated EVER in the history of car design :biggrin: ...

The original NSX design was with the POP-UP lights, yes the BUG eyes (02-05) look cool yet a bit out of place, do I LOVE them, HELL yes, would I do to my NSX? nope ... why? b/c the NSX must have POP eyes :D

And I do seriously think POP-UP lights will come back, just read my words, of course they'll be made of different materials all looking for proper optimal and stylish aerodynamics, you'll see!!
Car panels will be closed/flat and some will have retractable "pop-up" headlights that will come up without compromising the aerodynamics of cars

GM_Concept_main01.jpg

Cheers!
Oscar

mmm i dont think u picked up his "sarcasm" i dont think he was trying to state the pop-ups will come back.

funny thing is... my nsx doesnt look dated it looks a lot more updated with all the upgrades i got and people actually question me if thats the new acura "prototype/sports car" coming out.. quite funny. Yeah i do admit that when i drive at night with the pop ups i feel old but when its day out ... man does the car shine!

but 02 or 91 ... both look awesome

Wow, I did miss that...

Duhhhhhh...

Sorry Oscar

Last edited:
Back