• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 4th 5th 6th event! Mark your calenders!

<----will miss another what sounds like to be awesome nsx meet :mad:

Working on an 05 right now man but if I get it my red one will be for sale:biggrin: Not seeing any 91-94 I can steal as of this second... You can still come though! Bring the lex.

it has begun
:rolleyes:

He doesnt have one yet!! If he gets one I am sure he will show up.

The midwest has a horrible rap for actually doing drives don't they?

Dan just come webby will make you a mod!

I am emailing him right now!

I've got our route all made up. Looks to be pretty sweet. We've got a Friday route for before Ruby's, and then our Saturday Route. I'm looking forward to running in a group of cars that like to MOVE IT! :biggrin:

Working on an 05 right now man but if I get it my red one will be for sale:biggrin: Not seeing any 91-94 I can steal as of this second... You can still come though! Bring the lex.

Ohhhh i didnt tell you, I sold the lex last week :biggrin: , so now I'm working on the NSX part. :smile:

I've got our route all made up. Looks to be pretty sweet. We've got a Friday route for before Ruby's, and then our Saturday Route. I'm looking forward to running in a group of cars that like to MOVE IT! :biggrin:

EVERYONE THANK KYLE FOR HANDLING THE ROUTES!!!!!!

Now where the hell are your stereo parts!

Dan C is a prime member also, But I do believe he is rolling his diablo to this event.

If webby makes him a mod on MWSCC. Its not looking good.:rolleyes:

Fouringpilot
cl65 captain?????
Yeah I think thats it maybe 3-4 people

What is the whole "Webby" moderator story over there? And why would you not go to events to be a moderator on a website?

Oh, and it's looking like rain till 9pm now on Friday.:mad:

What is the whole "Webby" moderator story over there? And why would you not go to events to be a moderator on a website?

Oh, and it's looking like rain till 9pm now on Friday.:mad:

I have never met Dan personally but I think he is just that way, He seems hilarious! He is a serious POST WHORE on that site and he deserves it. He was at like every event last year..

Who knows. Hope he goes!

I have never met Dan personally but I think he is just that way, He seems hilarious! He is a serious POST WHORE on that site and he deserves it. He was at like every event last year..

Who knows. Hope he goes!

:D
ya, Im awesome :p

but I wont be going :(

told you guys to set it up in March......

hopefully there will be another one down there soon :)

DAN FOR MOD!!!
:D:D:D:D:D

<----will miss another what sounds like to be awesome nsx meet :mad:

MAYBE NOT!!!!!!!! We found you a SUPER CLEAN CAR BUD! How's about you buy it tomorrow morning and leave at noon with us! Both of my hotel rooms have 2, full beds. Since it's last minute you can room with me for free. I will accept cold beers as gratuity for my generosity of course. :wink:

ONE MORE CINCY AREA NSX! BALLER!

MAYBE NOT!!!!!!!! We found you a SUPER CLEAN CAR BUD! How's about you buy it tomorrow morning and leave at noon with us! Both of my hotel rooms have 2, full beds. Since it's last minute you can room with me for free. I will accept cold beers as gratuity for my generosity of course. :wink:

ONE MORE CINCY AREA NSX! BALLER!

I'm so crazy pumped about this, you have NO idea. Well, actually, since you drive an NSX, I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I couldnt sleep last night...I've been giggling like a little school girl (my g/f is getting sick of it I'm sure :tongue: ) but yeah, I'll be seeing this bad boy on Sunday (really wouldnt mind buying it today and driving to that meet, however my bank has to inspect it first :rolleyes:) before my loan can be completed

I couldnt sleep last night...I've been giggling like a little school girl (my g/f is getting sick of it I'm sure :tongue: ) but yeah, I'll be seeing this bad boy on Sunday (really wouldnt mind buying it today and driving to that meet, however my bank has to inspect it first :rolleyes:) before my loan can be completed

When will we all get to inspect it? Hmm?
Congrats on the car. There is a drive in Louisville this Saturday the 12th. Should be Fcars, NSX, Porsche, etc. Let me know if you are interested.

When will we all get to inspect it? Hmm?
Congrats on the car. There is a drive in Louisville this Saturday the 12th. Should be Fcars, NSX, Porsche, etc. Let me know if you are interested.

I just saw it today, and I'm in love. I feel kind of bad, as my girlfriend came with, as soon as I pulled into the lot, and saw her, my mouth just dropped, and I was speechless. I got to meet Source (who is nothing but a nice guy!) and see his NSX, as well as heard a lovely story about all the speeders that went on this weekend trip :biggrin:

As far as Louisville, that could be a possibility! Hopefully I'll be a new owner by this weekend!

Back