• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Are the ballers of Prime interested in a Lexus/BMW super car?

Ballers of NSXPRIME LOL this isn't the civic.com or legend.com or lexusforum.com or bmwforum.com or priusforum.com

we are not those people

mods delete this thread.

Ballers of NSXPRIME LOL this isn't the civic.com or legend.com or lexusforum.com or bmwforum.com or priusforum.com

we are not those people

mods delete this thread.

Maybe I'm not in the right tax bracket but I see a huge difference between a $40k weekend car versus a 160k weekend car.

This car looks like a carbon copy of the nsx in side profile with a huge ugly Lexus hourglass grill. Looks like hyped bs to me. Furthermore, Germans don't usually get along with Japanese auto makers but maybe I am wrong here. Looks like a crack pipe dream though.

Well - Lexus and BMW might be building something but they sure aren't contacting a 16 Y/O kid to do the exterior styling. I'm pretty sure they design in that pic is way way off!

Furthermore, Germans don't usually get along with Japanese auto makers but maybe I am wrong here. Looks like a crack pipe dream though.

The only other car I'd consider over an NSX right now is an ls rx7 or a toyota ft-1 which is jap/german

Back