• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aug. 29th Port Gamble Car show benefit

Port Gamble car show Aug. 29th 10-3pm. Lets make a day out of it. Meet at Dennys in South Center, drive up and show the cars. $15 reg. fee goes to breast cancer foundation. check out the web site and lets go

http://portgamblecarshow.com/default.aspx

I spoke with Dorothy today and they will reserve the prime main street spots for us. I told her that I could get 10 cars, NSX's. So come on guys and gals. Help support the cause and lets make a presence. They have a great venue for the day. We will need to be there between 8-8:30 to stage. Meet at Dennys south center for us north enders and drive around. Im thinking 7-7:30 am. I will check drive times and post routes.

I really wanted to attend this, but my car will be in the shop getting the body kit done. Take some good picks!

Ok ladies...here is the deal. We can register on the spot when we show up$10 each and pay at show.

There is a short registration form, that can be filled out at the show. Just takes a couple of minutes. They will get us in quick!

They will reserve a prime area for us!

Looks Like me and you (Arnon). again:biggrin:

few cars will be driving w/us(non-nsx), so breakfast at 6:50am. i have small exciting news to share w/you :biggrin: you're going to be pissed :biggrin:

Did Fowler knock you up, cause you sound like a couple of chicks. :wink:

Can't take the time off fellas, gotta work. I'll see you in a couple weeks at the lynhood thing.

OHHH how nice, The DR got a hallpass to use the computer.:biggrin:

Thanks to those that showed. It was a beautiful day and there were over 200 cars. We made a good donation to the breast cancer foundation. There could be a good chance Arnon and myself are going to buy either a porche or Ferrari. Those guys actually get out and do stuff as a club. You guys should try it. its pretty fun.:wink:

Thanks to those that showed. It was a beautiful day and there were over 200 cars. We made a good donation to the breast cancer foundation. There could be a good chance Arnon and myself are going to buy either a porche or Ferrari. Those guys actually get out and do stuff as a club. You guys should try it. its pretty fun.:wink:

I really hoped you guys not buying a Porsche or F-car because of the groupie thing. but by all means, get a 997 GT3 if you are going for Porsche route. Skip Ferrari, get a LP560-4 instead.

We had more than 20 NSX came to the show. Most of them came form N cal. It was awesome! :biggrin: Fowler is putting the deposit for an R-8. As for me, I am getting this cool bmw to drive around in N. Cal :):biggrin:

Attachments

• old bmw.jpg
    old bmw.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 42
Back