• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin Cars and Coffee @ The Oasis

I hadn't been to Austin's Cars and Coffee in a while and i was surpised how it has grown. Got a few pics in case the Austin guys hadn't been in a while. I did see 2 nsxs there, richie and macgruber( i think thats the spelling)

That was my first C&C in Austin. Great turnout. Thanks for catching my 230 SL. Next time the NSX comes out!

Norm

Kelly when is the next one? Maybe a few of us from S.A. will attend.

Hi Stan,
I had the NSX out the other day for a gathering at Dick's Classic Cars Museum in San Marcos. www.dicksclassicgarage.com They host a meet for all cars the third Saturday of each month from 5pm to 8pm. Entry to the museum is free during the "show". They also had live music and catered food available (great burger!).

But the real fun times are the roads around "Hill Country"!!

Hopefully you can get over this way one of these weekends. If it happens to be the third Saturday of the month I know you will find Dick's Garage a great addition to the trip!

Be safe!!

Norm

It looks like a few of us are coming up on Sunday for C&R. So we'll see you there.

It was great to see you again Kelly. I can't wait to see how your car turns out. Oh, by the way a few of us are heading back to the Oasis for the Running of the Bulls public event this Sunday. It's Lambo's Esotico Italiano. There will be a lot of vintage and modern Italian Sports cars on display. I'll take some pics for you since you're off-shore.

It was great to see you again Kelly. I can't wait to see how your car turns out. Oh, by the way a few of us are heading back to the Oasis for the Running of the Bulls public event this Sunday. It's Lambo's Esotico Italiano. There will be a lot of vintage and modern Italian Sports cars on display. I'll take some pics for you since you're off-shore.

Ed, are you sure its this Sunday?

http://www.texasrunningofthebulls.com/eventschedule

Thanks Gil you are absolutely correct. I mis-read the date. Got to let the others know now. Are you going?

Thanks Gil you are absolutely correct. I mis-read the date. Got to let the others know now. Are you going?

I may just have to go, I have my eye on a new platform car and would like to view and obtain reviews from owners. I am sure they are positive other than maintenance. I feel eyes on would just motivate temptation lol.

Back