• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

b&b tri-flo exhaust

according to nopi, they sell the b&b tri-flo dtm dual-tip exhaust. i just got a quote of $1,071 from nopi. they claim it's in stock and ready to ship. this is $200 less than rm's. it's the same exhaust right?

Sounds like the exhaust, if really available (not listed on their web page), is cheaper, but the header sure isn't...nopionline.com lists the header for $1685.71...ouch!

Originally posted by NSX'D:
according to nopi, they sell the b&b tri-flo dtm dual-tip exhaust. i just got a quote of $1,071 from nopi. they claim it's in stock and ready to ship. this is $200 less than rm's. it's the same exhaust right?

ask them to check the part number before they ship it out....i did the same got a cheap quote from NOPI and when i got the exhaust it was for a 300ZX!!!! took them like 3 weeks to refund my Credit card...

i would just get it from RM racing and with your NSXCA membership you get another 10% off....

You might want to listen to Tetsuo and ak. I've heard some not too flattering things about NOPI, especially their customer service.

In that respect, you might want to think about getting it from RM Racing. If you're not a member of NSXCA, then pay the 40 bucks to join and then get the 10% off of the exhaust like I did. That should lessen the hurt in your wallet, AND their customer service seemed extremely pleasant. Plus, even though they were out of stock at the time of ordering, I got mine in a matter of days! BAMM!!!!

------------------
tams1593.JPG

1995 NSX-T
1997 Integra GS-R 4-dr
1999 3.2TL

Back