• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

B.E.A.M LED Taillights Conversion Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you just post up the new pricing instead of everyone sending/asking you for PM?

I haven't received a PM.

I haven't received a PM.

Hey guys
If you noticed in his profile, he has an invalid email addy. That means his account is inactive until he gets this resolved so nobody will be getting a PM from him.

Hi, Everyone~!
This is Dreamerstudio, Aaron.
It took me more than a week to receive an email from a admin. I'm still waiting for admin to re-activate my account.
Meanwhile I'll contact members with this account.

I understand that i can only continue doing this business once my account gets reactivated.

Thank you all for your patient and genuine interests.

-Aaron

Hi, Everyone~!
This is Dreamerstudio, Aaron.
It took me more than a week to receive an email from a admin. I'm still waiting for admin to re-activate my account.
Meanwhile I'll contact members with this account.

I understand that i can only continue doing this business once my account gets reactivated.

Thank you all for your patient and genuine interests.

-Aaron

Aaron,

June 28 I deactivated your account and posted a notification here.

The evening of June 30 you sent me an email saying you changed it to a new address. But the new address was not acceptable either, as clearly explained here.

The morning of July 5 I sent a reply informing you that the new address was not acceptable with a link to the policy (also linked above). This was about 1 business day after your email to me. Due to the holiday weekend that translates to about 4.5 calendar days. Either way, certainly not "more than a week."

July 7 you created another account and posted the above message saying you are waiting on me to reactivate your account. The last communication I have any record of is my email to you on July 5. I do not have any further communication from you, so I am still waiting to hear that you straightened out your email address situation. There is no account reactivation pending until you contact me with that info.

If you create any more accounts you will be barred from using the site - it is not acceptable to "work around" an account deactivation like that, and this is clearly explained in the site rules. You need to resolve the issue by associating your existing account with an acceptable email address and then notifying me if you wish to use the site. You obviously have my email address since you already emailed me. So please email me when you have your email address situation straight and then I will reactivate your account.

So there are 2 people selling this solution or the same person under different alias?

I am sorry if I made anyone of you confusing.

Both Dreamerstudio and BEAM teclite is me, Aaron.
As of now, I have no plan to use user name BEAM Teclite until I get the permission from prime admin.
So, anyone who has question and wish to PM me, please send PM to dreamerstudio from now on.
Thank you for your genuine interest, once again.

Aaron

When will an '02+ kit become available?

In fact, I haven't made any 02 taillight yet.
However, it's only different shape. I'm pretty sure that I'll find no trouble with that.

However if there's anyone who wants to purchase and have me to install a '02 set from me, I'll gladly give the first person a discount. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back