• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Basch Acura of Phoenix Still In Business?

I was looking at a prospective 92 NSX that had a service record from Basch Acura of Phoenix,AZ. I wanted to talk about the work they had done earlier on this car. When I call the number shown, it shows disconnected? Any ideas if they have moved locations or ...

The service records showed a couple of items that were done:
- short gear box
- Comptech 4.55 R&P
- Dali Flywheel
- Snap Ring service
- Factory Clutch

All in all pretty hefty bill. But wow was the car fun to drive. I've only gotten to drive 2 other cars in my search and I must say this was night and day difference when running through the gears. Acceleration seemed much stronger and working the gears up or down much more engaging.

Thanks for the update.

Keith

Last edited:
PM him, user name: NSX Tech. I remember reading on here that he sold his shop but i may be insane.

He's still in business. I believe the phone number in the FAQ is incorrect. Try calling (480) 968-8010.

i don't know if it was him, but some guy answering to "Mark" operating out of a store marked "Basch Accurate Service" had my nsx for a few days last week. He might have just been the store janitor, but i'm pretty sure that was Senor Basch. Looked suspiciously like the guy who also did my SC install...

I had tried the directory assistance for Basch Acura in Phoenix and got nothing and the number shown on Prime was no longer connected...

Yes, a while ago, Mark changed the name of the business to Basch Accurate Service (probably for legal/trademark reasons)...

peiserg said:
i don't know if it was him, but some guy answering to "Mark" operating out of a store marked "Basch Accurate Service" had my nsx for a few days last week. He might have just been the store janitor, but i'm pretty sure that was Senor Basch. Looked suspiciously like the guy who also did my SC install...

Looks like this guy, with less hair :)

311_con_james11.gif

Armando

Back