• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS LM Style wheels installed!

Due to the overwhelming response to the replica wheels.. I bought another set which looks like the BBS CH ..again it came with BSS center caps..:tongue:
bbs_ch_1.JPG

I ordered a set of tires so I should have it installed over the weekend...:biggrin:

Again the rear tires cost more than the rims...pictures and spec coming soon! :)

Last edited:
The NSX R sticker looks good on the NSX R style wings...:tongue:
IMG_5966.JPG

Don't you think so? :wink:

Due to the overwhelming response to the replica wheels.. I bought another set which looks like the BBS CH ..again it came with BSS center caps..:tongue:
bbs_ch_1.JPG

I ordered a set of tires so I should have it installed over the weekend...:biggrin:

Again the rear tires cost more than the rims...pictures and spec coming soon! :)

THIS I would definitely like to see...........

Those wheels look great on your car Henry! :smile:

Ignore the negative comments. :rolleyes: There are tons of replica parts out there and just about everyone on this site is sporting replicas on their cars. I dont understand what the big deal is...so what.

BTW, I dont understand why people with real BBS wheels have attitudes like they are the best wheel on the planet. Just because they dropped a bunch of coin on overpriced wheels doesn't give them any right to bad mouth people with replicas. There...I said it. I feel better! :biggrin:

Hey Dennis,

How it's going? You have to give me a ride on that boat sometime..:biggrin:..Some people get carried away sometimes....do you know where I can get a giant NSXR logo..I'd like to put one on my NSX R style hood lol...

The BBS Replicas are here and they are selling like hot cakes...they are being produced because there's a high demand for it.. It doesn't matter if you put a XXX, BBS, BSS or ABC center caps- your wheels are still replicas and or copies of the BBS LM - quit fooling yourselves.... For those who paid a fortune for the real thing - don't feel bad - honestly you should be happy knowing that you'll be safe driving around on those fantastic wheels....

Last edited:
Where can I get set of the ESM BBS style wheels? I just ordered a set just so I can have two different set ups 17/19 18/19's. However I have to pay for shipping.

Last edited:
Hey Dennis,

How it's going? You have to give me a ride on that boat sometime..:biggrin:..Some people get carried away sometimes....do you know where I can get a giant NSXR logo..I'd like to put one on my NSX R style hood lol...

The BBS Replicas are here and they are selling like hot cakes...they are being produced because there's a high demand for it.. It doesn't matter if you put a XXX, BBS, BSS or ABC center caps- your wheels are still replicas and or copies of the BBS LM - quit fooling yourselves.... For those who paid a fortune for the real thing - don't feel bad - honestly you should be happy knowing that you'll be safe driving around on those fantastic wheels....

Hi Henry! :) Anytime you and your wife want to come to the river for a weekend full of boating you are more than welcome to join us. It would be great to catch up! Summer is coming! :biggrin:

this thread is hilarious, im just jealous i missed out on the group buy,these look very nice, LM nice, OPPPPPPSSSSSS did I just say that.:wink:

Henry, that looks sweet. I must be honest. I saw the pictures of your car yesterday on the So Cal thread and thought shit, now he has BBS wheels. Nice! I told you many times that your car looks great and honestly I do like the look with these wheels better.

Last edited:
I think this car looks awesome! If these wheels fit over my brakes i'd have them on my car by now. Nice work Jag and Theo!

Hey Regan..Thanks ! Hope you get the NSX up and running? :wink:

Henry, that looks sweet. I must be honest. I saw the pictures of your car yesterday on the So Cal thread and thought shit, now he has BBS wheels. Nice! I told you many times that your car looks great and honestly I do like the look with these wheels better.

JC,

Thanks! Not bad for $500 set of rims. :smile:..they're made in China so I'm sure fit, finish and quality doesnt even come close to your BBS rims.:wink:

I bought a couple of sets of these rims just to try them. I decided to keep them since some people here like them so much...:wink:

Let's get together sometime...

20829724937154.jpg

What a sick joke. Hahaha.

HKS you must really want a set of these rims so bad since you created a new account on this forum April 2012 and most of your post is on this thread. LOL

I have an extra set just say so..:smile:

Back