• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

bbsc getting ready to install, need help pls..

hey guys, is there a way i can change the bosh BOV that came with the kit?
if so, which one you recommend? hks? greddy? im only boosting between 5-7 psi...
i would like to upgrade since it's outdated...

thanks for any input...appreciate it.

The bosch unit is supposed to be pretty reliable. After all, it's an OEM piece in hundreds of thousands of cars on the road. So, you could simply replace it with a new one. That said, I did put just a generic ebay metal valve in my setup...and it worked fine.

tks ryan, which one did you use? since i do attend car shows every year i would like to replace it with a better looking one,
but has to be a brand name like hks or greddy would be nice.

I don't remember the brand name name. Maybe Turbo XS? I think you can make just about any brand work easily. Just as long as it's setup for the same attachment as the bosch version.

tks buddy, im finally getting the unit installed after all this wait. can I drive the car to the tuner after the install? is it safe to drive it but don't
apply too much load? im asking since the tuner and installer are two different places.

Back