• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBSC Split Second Software Question

Im currently in Virginia on business, and will be here for the next 7 days, including this weekend, which I have personal time to do as I please.

If the Raleigh BBSC owners wouldn't mind getting together, Id love to take a drive down and meet all of you guys, and ride in the "403hp" beast...
smile.gif

Drop me an email if you guys are game...

-BoneZ

Originally posted by 92NSX:
NSXTech
How about my injector cover?

There's no harm in leaving the injector's exterior exposed. I presume Mark needs to have the equipment back at the shop to modify them. I have a set of modified stock injector covers you may borrow for the time being if you wish.

Regards,
-- Chris

Originally posted by danfrancisdo:
92NSX,

Your injector cover is the last thing Mark is worried about. Give the guy a break.

[This message has been edited by danfrancisdo (edited 21 July 2002).]

92 NSX, I am really sorry about your injector cover. It is nice of Dan to make the comment he did, but the fact is, I worry about ALL the details. I forgot it at Fourniers in Orlando, and he can't seem to locate it. It might be in the box of spares he shipped home- if it is not there when I get home Tuesday, I will buy you another one immediately and modify it and ship it to you.
Sorry,
MB

Originally posted by JSG:
I had the BBSC installed in 6/5; what is this modification to the injector cover...why.

Thanks,

James

The front injector cover needs to be trimmed as there isn't sufficient clearance for the BBSC's shaft housing without doing so. Mark Johnson is currently modifying a set of billet injector covers for my car to replace the factory units.

Look everybody, I'm not trying to be a thorn in MB's side or anything I just wanted to keep a bug in his ear. Of course the car runs perfectly fine without that part on there. I have the upmost respect for him in everyway. I do realize that he is a very busy man doing all the installs across the country.
'Chris @ SoS,
Thank's for the offer to borrow the part. Very classy move for you to do that. By the way you should have mail from me. "[email protected]"
Sorry to cause such a fuss about this.
'MB
Thank's for chiming in a letting me know what is going on. That is all I can ask is for the update!
I also deal with the general public everyday and constantly have demands put upon me and I too can sometimes over look things or forget about them after I say I will do something. I know MB will do what he says he will. I hope I haven't offended anyone in anyway for the prior comments.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

I did see the cover sitting aside during the installs and wondered why it was there. Could Jane e-mail the Fl. group and see who got it? I was #4 completed and I know it was either #3 install or after mine that may have ended up with the part. DH

'DH
Thank's for the heads up with that. I have just realized the other day that I also lost my chrome fuse box cover. It was supposed to be in my box of goodies but when I looked for it the other day...it wasn't there. Oh well, guess somebody else needed it more than I did. Hope they enjoy it !!!

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Back