• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Besides the NSX, what other car do you absolutely LOVE?

For me, it would be my old S2000. I thought I'd forget all about it after getting the NSX, but I still really miss it. I LOVED how spartan and tiny the interior is. Radio knobs on the left and AC knobs on the right of the steering wheel and a huge digital tach right in front of you, thats it. The shifter is mounted at perfect arms reach on a tall center partition thats makes you feel like you're in a cockpit. The seats are AMAZING. Super stiff and it has the best lumbar support. I like them more than the NSX's. Driving it really is an occasion. It's actually more aerodynamic with the the top down. Steering wheel is so tightly wound and the suspension is super super stiff. The 4 cylinder is rough and course and it screams once you get past 5000 rpm. It's just such an aggressive pissed off car. I regret selling mine and I'll be picking up another one in the future if budget allows.

IMG_1067.jpg

For me, it would be my old S2000. I thought I'd forget all about it after getting the NSX, but I still really miss it. I LOVED how spartan and tiny the interior is. Radio knobs on the left and AC knobs on the right of the steering wheel and a huge digital tach right in front of you, thats it. The shifter is mounted at perfect arms reach on a tall center partition thats makes you feel like you're in a cockpit. The seats are AMAZING. Super stiff and it has the best lumbar support. I like them more than the NSX's. Driving it really is an occasion. It's actually more aerodynamic with the the top down. Steering wheel is so tightly wound and the suspension is super super stiff. The 4 cylinder is rough and course and it screams once you get past 5000 rpm. It's just such an aggressive pissed off car. I regret selling mine and I'll be picking up another one in the future if budget allows.

I too miss my s2000 among others. Mine was a 2002 and it was a pretty simple sports car to own.
Alot of happy miles in that's car.

Another car that I love and haven't own yet would be a 997 turbo.
But for now I don't love the p-car as much as my nsx! (and I have driven p-cars.)

Last edited:
VW Phaeton. Ridiculous stealth german limousine with a W12 that can tow 5k lbs. I need one.

a few other crushes...

Aston Martin Vantage-V8 (preferably in Tungsten Silver & Graphite-interior w/ Piano-lacquer trim)

Latest muse being this forthcoming lil' fella...

Mercedes-Benz CLA250 (preferably in Northern Lights Violet & Nut Brown-interior w/ Anthracite trim)

I can't name just one. It's like women, I just love them all.:redface:
QFT!

Last edited:
I got to ride in, but never drove, and if I had the space(and wifey approval) would be the Ariel Atom

Atom3.jpg

Supra TT 6spd, (Sold :( )
'01 ITR (Stolen :( )

Will always love my ITR's and E46 M3's

also have a strong soft spot for the s2k cr, gt3, 1m

I am glad I kept the S2000. (my wife will never give up that car).
Based on reality, I can only afford so much, and parking is already a big issue in our life. Porsche Cayman S, is still a great car to me, I love it and it is improving with every generation. One day maybe....

26250_100735499964319_1872391_n.jpg

My Old Cav GT40. I had no end of issues after the company liceneced to build them in the UK put the car together for me with delays and then warranty problems that were never resolved but it looked and sounded fantastic.

VW Phaeton. Ridiculous stealth german limousine with a W12 that can tow 5k lbs. I need one.

You would like the Audi S6 its much nicer then the Phaeton and has a v12.

Audi RS4
securedownload-4.jpg

Last edited:

Ah, but I specifically crave the utterly ridiculous Bugatti-ness of having a W engine...

Ah, but I specifically crave the utterly ridiculous Bugatti-ness of having a W engine...

I'm almost positive it's the same motor. The S6 gets the same motor from the A8, Bugatti, and Phaeton. The W12 is a fancy name for the 6.0L V12. I believe the only differences are VW uses a wet sump; where Audi and Bugatti uses a dry sump. That's why they didn't sell too well. Most people prefer the Audi over it especially if they're spending that kind of cash. I have a S6 at my shop and for a very heavy car it performs very well.

null_zpsaae6bb21.jpg

Last edited:

Audi RS4
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p317/NSXDRIFTER/securedownload-4.jpg

I'm almost positive it's the same motor. The S6 gets the same motor from the A8, Bugatti, and Phaeton. The W12 is a fancy name for the 6.0L V12.
Different animals, equally prolific. The USDM Phaeton was offered w/ a V8 or W12. The USDM S6 came in a V10 (not V12) & now V8TT. The USDM A8/S8 shared power-plants w/ the Phaeton (S8 did have the V10 at one point). And, the Bentley Continental series is the one w/ the W12. The Bugatti is a W16.

I'd personally love to own a V10-powered sports-sedan (M5, S6, etc) as we're likely to never ever see such again...

Last edited:
I plan to own: Porsche GT3, AM V8 Vantage, Ferrari 430 or 458, McLaren MP4-12C and maybe the Lexus LFA if I will be able to afford one but I wouldn't trade my NSX for any of them. Each of those cars I listed has something that I want it for but none has it all like the NSX.

BTW, I also miss my S2000 - can anyone guess what color it was? :).

That's right the S6 has the V10 sorry about that:redface:

Last edited:
Back