• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Besides the NSX, what other car do you absolutely LOVE?

^^
purple with pink glitter? :biggrin:

Mine was Sebring silver

To this day, I still fantasize about Diablos.

Can't forget the Touareg V10 Diesel.

Wangan.jpg

S2000 (currently own AP2)
Several AM's
F40
CCX/Agera
Zonda R
EB110
993, any wide body models
Z32 TT

Under the "really like" category but probably not enough to buy unless I were to get an extraordinary deal:
(new) Jaguar XJ
Tesla Model S
Lexus LFA
F430

As much as I like and appreciate Audi, BMW, Merc, etc., none of those street cars really get my blood flowing - several of their race cars are among my favorite though. Don't get me started on a motorcycle list.

I just love old classic german cars.
This is my pride and joy, very rare 1971 BMW 2800cs.
BMW2800CS_3.jpg

Not sure if love is the right word, but I think it would be a helluva lot of fun to have an Ariel Atom V8 500
I certainly wouldn't mind walking in the garage to a Mclaren MP4-12C or the Mclaren P1

first love = '79 rabbit diesel, my first car, total POS, but it got 50MPG and was slower than most elderly folks in a rush
current love = '00 NSX and the wife unit

btw, peiserg, I will never look at your car the same way after that admission of car loving :rolleyes:

Had the chance in the early eighties to buy a 240Z fairlady, right hand drive for 2,000.00 It smoked a little so I didnt buy it, was clean otherwise, what a dumb ass I was for passing on it. Looked the same except no fender flares and fender mirrors.:frown:

- - - Updated - - -

Some of my all time favorites!

lotus_esprit_2001_images_1_1024x768.jpg

ford_gt_red_01.jpg

Not a big fan of the Lotus, but I would trade my NSX and my right nut for the Ford GT, Such a cool and driveable car.

Maybe another Nsx or clean Tt supra , these are the cars my budget will allow

++11 on the S2K I love mine as a daily driver. I like just about any Aston Martin. This one caught my eye and they have the best interiors bar none IMO. Also what should have been the next NSX....MP4 in Volcano Red.

7839290005_large.jpg

Miss my old Legend. I would love to have another Legend Coupe, Type 2 motor with 6 speed. Such a great driving car.

Someone went to the pre F1 show.

Back