• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Besides the NSX, what other car do you absolutely LOVE?

Someone went to the pre F1 show.

Yeah I was like a kid in a candy store (with no money) I hope they have it again.

You know it. I would make sure to drive the f*ck out of it the way Mr. Leno and Mr. Atkinson do.

Jay Leno is my freaking hero, the car collection that he actually drives.....I hear he has done the tonight show for 20yrs and has saved every dime he made there, living off stand up shows and other investments along the way.....Must be nice....:biggrin:

Mr. Leno is actually pretty down to earth too. Lots of story on the net where people just approach him and he is just a nice all around guy with a big love for cars.

the 1967 Camaro has always appealed to me- love the lines on that car. I also like the early gen C3 Vettes- 1969-1971.

Lately I'm very taken with sport sedans- the 07' RS4 has my attention, as does the E60 M5, and the CLK63 AMG (coupe)

So as you can see, I'm all across the board- oh yeah, the Defender 90, and 1970 Fastback Mustangs are also on my list...

Mclaren Mp4-12C...Datsun 240-Z...Ferrari Boxer

My 09 Audi A4 Quattro SLine Conversion... I love this car ALOT! Sold it sometime back to buy another NSX. Sold the NSX and got another NSX, LOL :biggrin:.

SLAMMED!
image0.jpg

image3.jpg

porsche-carrera-gt2.jpg

I own a 2012 Equus Ultimate. The car is amazing. The fit and finish is excellent and the electronics that come standard are numerous (ice box, auto hold while stopped in drive, screens around each rear window, lane departure, etc. The rear seat folds out into a bed with massage. The only car with similar features is the Bentley. And I never go into the dealership. They come to me, leave me a Genesis to drive and return the car. Don't know why this car has not done better in the market. But, I still prefer to drive my NSX!

Going by cars that I have actually driven, there is no car other than the NSX that I "absolutely LOVE." But I do have a lot of fun in my Z28. I've become addicted to suspension/chassis mods... this was at Tortilla Flat, AZ right after a sway bar upgrade.

IMG_20120805_094318.jpg

Marcos GT 3.0L Ford V6 - my dad had a pristine 1972 silver/black. 39" roofline, 200hp, 1800lb.
Beautiful British sport car. Kind of a cross between a Jag E type and a 246 Dino.

Lamborghini Muira
DeTomaso Mongusta
Original GT40
Porsche 550 Spider
Porsche 904
Any mid-engined Ferrari

Attachments

• 2800560.jpg
    2800560.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Jaguar XJ220, imo the most beautiful and elegent design I've seen on a car.

jaguar-xj220.jpg

Last edited:
I too had to sell my S2000 to purchase my NSX. I miss it dearly. '06 GPW, bought it October '07 w/6k miles for $27,000. Sold it September 2011 w/62k miles for $19,500. Had a buyer within 20 hours of listing. Most likely could have asked for $2000 more :) My wife misses the S2000 as well. That makes it easier to buy a replacement in the near future.

Back