• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BEST EVER NSX wanted posting!

very funny Im glad my name wasnt mentioned LOL

during the salvaged part. LOL

very funny.

Jump

That is pretty funny lol. Now do it for my blue one lol

Muahaha! :biggrin: Can't believe I missed this. Simply awesome! :D I feel so honored to be mentioned too. Thanks for making my day! :D

I've spoken to Yinzer as well, sounds like a decent guy. Definitely worth consideration if someone is selling what he's looking for!

Quick, somebody with a white over tan NSX swap your interior for my ivory interior. Lets have some fun with this guy.

Seriously, very clever ad. I have re-read it several times since it first went up and it makes me laugh every time.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! I LOVE IT!! One of the best posts I have ever seen. Absolutely made me laugh out loud...A LOT!! :biggrin:

Thanks Neal! I've been waiting for Sept 1st to roll around so I could bump it on the first of every month since GPW is #1 in my book.
rimshot.gif

I'm glad my sense of humor translated. I initially posted the image w/o any text, maybe I could have gotten away without it.
I appreciate anyone keeping their eyes out for me for my eventual GPW coupe. I will repay the favor, even though that's not the point of helping each other around here. Happy Labor Day Weekend y'all!

His latest creation is a masterpiece! :D Can anyone guess whose cars are in it?

I almost want him to not get an NSX so I can continue seeing these works of art. :tongue:

I have talked on the phone with Yinzer

he needs to find a damn car already, it been how long now?

to bad Tabscco will never sell his cuz you guys are in the opposite ends

he pretends to want to sell his, and you DEF want to buy an NSX

opposites attract they say.

just buy my 04 already I will sell it to you for 45K delivered only 19K miles and I will even put in the original 19K mile engine.

or for 40K I will sell you my other 04 and you can watch me build it here on prime. 70K miles rare silverstone/siverstone only 23 made in the color combo.

geez man you need one bad.

Last edited:
Did we talk, I thought we just PM'd earlier? Who knows I'm not awake yet. Or you might be confusing me with one of the other half dozen current GPW seekers who are helping most GPW sellers support their valuations. Talk about opposites attracting. :) No mean disrespect intended to those 'sellers,' I can understand not wanting to let go of your car easily.

Shawn your 04 looks awfully nice but I'm working on two leads right now. Not in a hurry, but maybe Santa will be extra good to me this year.

I have talked on the phone with Yinzer

he needs to find a damn car already, it been how long now?

to bad Tabscco will never sell his cuz you guys are in the opposite ends

he pretends to want to sell his, and you DEF want to buy an NSX

opposites attract they say.

just buy my 04 already I will sell it to you for 45K delivered only 19K miles and I will even put in the original 19K mile engine.

or for 40K I will sell you my other 04 and you can watch me build it here on prime. 70K miles rare silverstone/siverstone only 23 made in the color combo.

geez man you need one bad.

Do you have links for the build threads? Are the cars complete and ready to be sold?

lol ....nice rogues gallery on that montage.

Back