• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

black on black (not work safe)

saint2709 said:
can i take your wife out. I was thinking we should start with a pitcher of sangria mabye two depending if were having fun or not then we can go for dinner with a nice bottle of wine, chit chat a little. Then we could go dance a little you know move a little get to know each other and see what happens

Dude... totally inappropriate. :confused:

whiteNSXs said:
that was the same and ONLY line Nalesh uses on women! "Excuse me Ms, I just can't help noticing your beautiful and captivating eyes. Would it be too much to ask you to spend the night with me?" :biggrin:
Steve

That's exactly the line that led to me getting married. :biggrin:
But, seriously, she does have nice eyes. :wink: ....legs....well, you get the idea.

mickeylex said:
That's exactly the line that led to me getting married. :biggrin:
But, seriously, she does have nice eyes. :wink: ....legs....well, you get the idea.

Nalesh thta is funny... My wife busted me for the way I talk to people and the only thing I could tell her was that is why you married me. I was not doing anything wrong, just a slightly flirty diposition. Sometimes I don't even notice I am doing it. :biggrin:

Vizal said:
It is creepy, but for a guy to post pictures of his wife like this. It's no surprise that you'll get such response.

While I wouldn't dream of posting pic's of my wife on any public forum (to each his own), I am surprised by that comment.

Good manners are still good manners and this board is mostly occupied by decent, respectful car enthusiasts. I think the comment in question stands out like the proverbial sore thumb.

Da Hapa said:
While I wouldn't dream of posting pic's of my wife on any public forum (to each his own), I am surprised by that comment.

Good manners are still good manners and this board is mostly occupied by decent, respectful car enthusiasts. I think the comment in question stands out like the proverbial sore thumb.

Baloney.

pbassjo said:

Sorry, but what part of my post is bologna?

Thank you for the nice pictures

saint2709.........WTF dude!

Are you out of your *!^% mind posting that reply.
you crack smoker!!!!!!!
Just thought I'd share my joy with other nsx members and you go and bum me out.
what a douche bag!

Sorry other members for that, and thanks for jumping on that retard's case in my absense.

:mad:

JNSX

JNSX, why is this thread not work safe? What makes it so? Please explain why you thought it would not be work safe as you stated in your title line.

pbassjo said:
JNSX, why is this thread not work safe? What makes it so? Please explain why you thought it would not be work safe as you stated in your title line.
FWIW, I appreciated the heads up as those pictures (as tastefully done as they are) would not be appropriate at my work place. In fact, if I had a woman in my office and that happened to be on the screen, there's a good chance I'd be talking to HR about it.

Saint2709,What the hell is wrong with you? are you really that creepy and gross or were you just joking? Asking about taking out someones wife or girlfriend is just sick and weird ..if somebody said/asked that in regards to my wife they would get a punch in the face! and then when my wife was done with you, I would have some choice words for ya too!

zahntech said:
Saint2709,What the hell is wrong with you? are you really that creepy and gross or were you just joking? Asking about taking out someones wife or girlfriend is just sick and weird ..if somebody said/asked that in regards to my wife they would get a punch in the face! and then when my wife was done with you, I would have some choice words for ya too!

It's gonna happen when you put a woman on display with the point being so other men can admire her.
Don't make it right for a guy to crack wise,make suggestive remarks or overtures but the closer you walk to the line, the better chance you have of someone crossing it and stepping on your toes. It's just common sense and unless you never been in a bar in your life, or seen, or even been in fight over a woman, I don't see how you can be surprised. It's naive to think otherwise.
The post by Saint2709 was over the top, and out of line, but not a big surprise to me that someone would post something like that.
It wasn't cool Saint.

DaHappa, if my wife caught me goofing off, staring at those pics I'd be called down to HR too. :biggrin:

Back