• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

black on black (not work safe)

pbassjo said:
It's gonna happen when you put a woman but not a big surprise to me that someone would post something like that.

I think that's ridiculous. A bit of inequality, I think. He's proud of his wife!!

btw, the groom matches the wife --- BOTH are *stunningly gorgeous* ! :wink:

Attachments

• us1.jpg
    us1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,172
Last edited:
pbassjo said:
Men are not equal to women. I think women are better. :wink:

LOL. I think Men and Women are like the Ying and the Yang. They go together to create A Whole. :) I guess that's why Noah's Ark had the 2 x 2 .... :tongue:

Unfortunately, posting pics like the ones in the thread will bring out the Quagmire (for those of you who watch Family Guy) in some people. She is very attractive, and I think her husband is likely secure enough in his relationship with her to take the slightly overzealous comments that have been posted. I personally can not see posting pics of my lovely wife for the pervs of the world to comment on, but maybe that is my own lack of security? :confused:
Nah, just too greedy!

You guys listen to Mermaid, she seems (for all her obvious aesthetic qualities and the fact that she is a fellow NSX'er) to be a well-centered, and (maybe I am misreading her here) spiritual person, so she could teach the boneheads among us how to communicate better with the opposite sex!

What is this "communicate" of which you speak? :wink:

MiamiMermaid said:
LOL. I think Men and Women are like the Ying and the Yang. They go together to create A Whole. :) I guess that's why Noah's Ark had the 2 x 2 .... :tongue:

I agree with you but I'd say there were a few "Ying and Ying" and maybe some "Yang and Yang" hiding on board too. :rolleyes:

Thanks MiamiMermaid for the nice comment. I think he's gorgeous too ; )

The Misses (Mrs. JNSX)

P.S.
Thanks for all the nice replies to the pics. We're both very secure in our relationship so posting the pics was not a biggie for me.

I am actually between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. We were on the west side of the hurricane, which spins in a counterclockwise rotation, so we were dry in terms of flooding and tidal surges. The northeast side gets it the worst (which was New Orleans and the Mississippi coast). Anyway, that being said, we had a LOT of wind and 80-100 mph gusts here in my hometown. We ended up being without power for like 30+ hours, but other than that, no damage.
Weird how 45-60 miles geographically could make such a HUGE difference.

thanks for asking
JNSX

JNSX said:
Thanks MiamiMermaid for the nice comment. I think he's gorgeous too ; )

The Misses (Mrs. JNSX)

P.S.
Thanks for all the nice replies to the pics. We're both very secure in our relationship so posting the pics was not a biggie for me.

You're VERY Welcome! Nice to meet you!! :) Nice to see a man who is So Proud of His Woman!! :)

Many Blessings*
*Mermi*

pbassjo said:
I agree with you but I'd say there were a few "Ying and Ying" and maybe some "Yang and Yang" hiding on board too. :rolleyes:

Hey , IT IS ALL! GOOD ! :)

TyraNSX said:
What is this "communicate" of which you speak? :wink:

"Communicate" as in :
A. To convey information about; make known; impart:
B. To have an interchange, as of ideas.
C. To express oneself in such a way that one is readily and clearly understood:
D. (Ecclesiastical). To receive Communion.

:tongue:

MiamiMermaid said:
"Communicate" as in :
A. To convey information about; make known; impart:
B. To have an interchange, as of ideas.
C. To express oneself in such a way that one is readily and clearly understood:
D. (Ecclesiastical). To receive Communion.

:tongue:

I'm still learning too :wink:

M.M.- good sense of humor & a hottie with an NSX? Just being slightly sarcastic since most men (myself highly included) keep all thoughts & emotions bottled up & buried deep down inside where they belong!! So that one day we can just drop dead suddenly. :biggrin:

JNSX I am glad to hear that you were in the clear! I tend to find myself in the same situation with my wife. I had mentioned the whole drama to my wife and debated on changing my Avatar and she said not to, so I didn't.
Miami Mermaid, you sound like quite the complete woman! Very confident, very pretty, loves an amazing auto, and you love people! Good to have you on Prime!

saint2709 said:
can i take your wife out. I was thinking we should start with a pitcher of sangria mabye two depending if were having fun or not then we can go for dinner with a nice bottle of wine, chit chat a little. Then we could go dance a little you know move a little get to know each other and see what happens

holy sh!t jus' saw this...umm, dude i dunno' how they do in canada but here...well nevermind its not my wife so i'll keep my trap shut

I would almost say its safe to say I wouldn't be showing up at NSXPO after making a comment like that

Back