• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile's Full Smoke Taillight Overlay(PICS)!

will this kit help hide scratches on the rear lights? Nothing really big but something that can been seen in day light...

BlueBat, Can you make me a set without the ends so it'll look this this?
attachment.php

I'll take the darkest tint possible so it'll completely hide the centre lights and if you'll PM me your cost and payment details I'll have it for you asap.

Cheers
john

Any updates or photos?

Oyagi said:
BlueBat, Can you make me a set without the ends so it'll look this this?
attachment.php

I'll take the darkest tint possible so it'll completely hide the centre lights and if you'll PM me your cost and payment details I'll have it for you asap.

Cheers
john

I can do that :). Email me.

Bat™

Hey Bat..... My apoligies for not posting my before and afters sooner....

Here is my car and I love it..... The only advice I would give to anyone is to show at with cash at your local tint shop and tell them you dont want a receipt and have them do the instal... this is how I chose to install them and after watching them bitch and moan for like an hour they completed it and I would not have been able to do what they did.......

Regards

Attachments

• back angle 2.jpg
    back angle 2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 301
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 243
DAMN.............I liked it better before......with the custom spolier holder.:biggrin:

Viewfromtheback said:
Hey Bat..... My apoligies for not posting my before and afters sooner....

Here is my car and I love it..... The only advice I would give to anyone is to show at with cash at your local tint shop and tell them you dont want a receipt and have them do the instal... this is how I chose to install them and after watching them bitch and moan for like an hour they completed it and I would not have been able to do what they did.......

Regards

Nice! How about some pics in the sun ;). I'd liike to add them to my Gallery :).

Bat™

Ya, the deal fell through with the Blue one. A few of my friends were saying it was overpriced for the milage it had. Still looking for anyone that would wanna trade for my Viper :).

Bat™

Re: Stephen..?? was that his name you said?

Bat, I like the smoked taillight overlays, but what about the Front Orange Sidemarker and the rear Red Sidemarker? Do you have overlays for those?

sidemarker.jpg

I'll have better pics of the front turn signal, sidemarker, and rear sidemarker overlays in a couple days :). Email me about my NSX pacakage deal which includes, taillight, 3rd brakelight, rear sidemarkers, front sidemarkers and front turn signals :).

Bat™

Back