• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bridgewater Acura is now The Kid!

The Kid said:
Im not saying who he is, Id rather him be a man and explain why he did this and apologize on this thread. I also dont need him calling my boss again or maybe my parents next time:tongue: The culprit lives 2000 miles from me and has never had any transactions from us-he wasnt even the person I made the comment too:eek:

Alright!!! MAN UP!!! Who snitched?????:biggrin: Gotta make sure i watch you when we go the "gentlemen's ballet" in miami for nsxpo 06!!:biggrin:

was "Girly Man" taken????:biggrin:

you always wanted to be "open road acura kid" in your heart...
here's your chance!!!

The Kid said:
Whats his number? Your fired:wink: The G35 guy is actually my age, lives close by, and is a pretty cool kid. We spoke a couple of times via PM and he couldnt believe what was going on:smile: I even invited him to my next meet and a ride in my SC'd NSX:cool:

Does he still get a ride?? I must not be too bright i can't even find the thread your referring too.:confused:

Re: Gonna take time to get used to this new ID!

Osiris_x11 said:
Mike, knowing you through the forum and knowing of you through others... you're w/o a doubt the antithesis of the typical 20-something NSX owner/ admirer/ fan/ etc. on 'Prime.

Keep on keepin' it R-E-A-L...
icon14.gif

i'll still call him "bridge ack" sniffsniff :(

"senor lasko", to honor his che' guevaraian roots
woulda werked.:cool:

Ko-nsx said:
Does he still get a ride?? I must not be too bright i can't even find the thread your referring too.:confused:

Of course he gets a ride, he thought my comment was ok:confused: The thread was started by Pearlwhiteg35 and it was "this is what I have now.... should I buy and NSX?" under General Discussion forum. Ill see everyone is Orlando 06

jalnjr said:
was "Girly Man" taken????:biggrin:

you always wanted to be "open road acura kid" in your heart...
here's your chance!!!

your right! Half the money and double the agrrevation:rolleyes: Sounds like fun. That thread started a riot as well. Some one else didnt like my comments on that thread and called my boss as well. :wink: Again, my comments were light and not even close to seriously enough to warrant a phone call to my boss:confused: People need to lighten up.:smile:

The Kid said:
Of course he gets a ride, he thought my comment was ok:confused: The thread was started by Pearlwhiteg35 and it was "this is what I have now.... should I buy and NSX?" under General Discussion forum. Ill see everyone is Orlando 06

It was actually under this forum.
New & Prospective Owners / Car History / Comparisons

Thats OK, I won't call your boss!!:biggrin:

pbassjo said:
Called your boss to get you fired for for the comments in that thread?
What a pussy.

Tell me about it! This tool knows what he did, Im just waiting for an apology in front of all my NSX peers on this thread. Besides; this individual lives in a glass house and lucikly for myself.... Rocks in NJ are plentiful. I dont want to start anything and certainly dont want this getting out of hand, but Ive seen some of this guys posts and im sure he doesnt need me chiming in on them.:biggrin: :wink:

Come out, come out wherever you are:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

(Note: Assuming you were indeed fired over the incident, since it isn't very clear at the time of writing this post......)

Mike,

It seems rather harsh and unfair for your employer to fire you over this incident. In spite of your previous username, as a regular member of this forum, I knew you weren't necessarily speaking as THE voice of the dealership when you made the comment. As for others, particularly those that are new and/or unfamiliar with the nuances of this forum, the comment easily could lead to some misinterpretation on some people's part. At the very least, I feel that some sort of disciplinary action should have been taken, but nothing anywhere near as firing an employee.

If anything, unless there's something more to your release than merely a comment about video headrests and stupid customers, my view of the H.R. practices of the Bridgewater Acura dealership is not very high after this.

I hope all works out for you.

-Randy

Last edited:
life will never be the same.

I saw "the Kid" in a post... and i was like wtf, thats bridgewaters' avatar... hes gonna be pissed.

Guess its just you being you.

Ill confess, I wasnt fired. Not even brought up-just wanted to make this guy feel like a dumbass.:biggrin: Appreciate everyone concerns. People who know me and the job that I do; know Im at Bridegwater Acura for many, many more happy years to come.

Re: Gonna take time to get used to this new ID!

jalnjr said:
i'll still call him "bridge ack" sniffsniff :(

"senor lasko", to honor his che' guevaraian roots
woulda werked.:cool:

What's up with this guy?? Everything out of Jalnjr's keyboard is negative. I'm pretty new to the site but read it daily.

Bridgewater - sucks yer getting fed up. Your comments are intelligent and informed. You should keep the bridgewater branding though for business, though, really smart. Maybe change it to Bridgewater NSX or something like that.

Sorry about your ordeal.......people need to lighten up :cool:

Sorry to hear about all the bullshit bridgewater...

Some people have to get it through their heads that nowhere in the US constitution does it say that it protects you from having your feelings hurt.

He must have really been scarred by your "harsh comment" :rolleyes:

I think that guy should change his name to "My Pussy Hurts" :biggrin:

The Kid said:
Ill confess, I wasnt fired. Not even brought up-just wanted to make this guy feel like a dumbass.:biggrin: Appreciate everyone concerns. People who know me and the job that I do; know Im at Bridegwater Acura for many, many more happy years to come.
Mike,
Good to hear. So....ummm....nevermind. :D

-Randy

The Kid said:
Im only 26 but thats been my nickname. I started in the car business and everyone was always older than me. "tell the kid to do it", "go ask the kid", "hey kid, we need coffee".... and the name just stuck. Plus at the auctions, Im known as the kid who buys all the sports compact cars. Everybody who brings anything like an EVO, STI, SI, GSR, Type R and things of that nature always say "hey kid, I got something here you might be interested in". People know I pay crazy money.

You should have changed your name to "Green Pea" :biggrin: ....I was also called the "kid" when I was a green pea but changed that name rather quickly (of course after couple of fist fights with the senior salesmen) :tongue:
Were you the "kid' that blew up Balloons on Saturday mornings :biggrin:

With all in good humor welcome "The kid" :smile: .

Sorry to hear that Bridgewat.... I mean 'The Kid'. That is not right. When I saw 'The Kid' with 2000++ posts, thought to myself whose this with Bridgewater's Avatar... till I found this post.
Wonder if the 'person' would call my boss if he/she didn't like my comments/opinions?! Will be an interesting figures on the phone bill though:biggrin:

i prefer the term "antipositivism", but this thread IS about THE KID

Ski_Banker said:
What's up with this guy?? Everything out of Jalnjr's keyboard is negative. I'm pretty new to the site but read it daily.

Bridgewater - sucks yer getting fed up. Your comments are intelligent and informed. You should keep the bridgewater branding though for business, though, really smart. Maybe change it to Bridgewater NSX or something like that.

you are kidding, andrew!!? if you think life is two people fa-la-la-ing through verdant meadows, then you are right. otherwise, my experience is a far more darker variety, even in the world of nsxphiles.

even with that said, most of the local nsx'rs probably view me in the positive, heck, bridgewater acura day 2005 was socially directed by a sociopath [ moi ], amongst other road events. always willing to help, and believe it or else, that comes out in the posts[ sometimes like ice water...thanx sjs!!] when i see" i'm hurt, now somebody's gotta pay" motifs, you'll get a reaction.

i'll try a more upbeat approach ski_banker.
think outside the bun.
burning another bridge to florida:rolleyes:
bails, i might need that spock disguise @ expo06:biggrin:

:wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipositivism

So.....the mystery man with the overly sensitive need to complain is??????? I feel a need to know for my own personal closure. :D

pbassjo said:
Called your boss to get you fired for for the comments in that thread?
What a pussy.

Joe,

I am going to call your boss and suggest you get fired. Such language from some one in the auto business. I have never been so offended.:biggrin:

Joe

jdnsx said:
Joe,

I am going to call your boss and suggest you get fired. Such language from some one in the auto business. I have never been so offended.:biggrin:

Joe

Heck!! I think we should start a new list where everyone gives the name and phone number of the person above them who can fire them, that way we all have quick and easy access to waste our own personal time trying to get everyone else canned for no good reason. ;)

Mike,

I'll step in and help you out. I've got a couple extra headrest screens laying around. I'll install them in your NSX for free, then if you tint your back window and adjust you rearview mirror accordingly you can watch them. Then you will change your opinion and this won't happen again!

If anyone is offended by this post feel free to call my boss (she's layin in bed next to me).

Take care bro, life's too short

Back