• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bridgewater Acura is now The Kid!

The Kid needs a new sig line !

92 NSX red/blk #1109, 44k, Comptech Supercharged, NSX-R trans, 17/18 VOLK GTP's, Cantrell AIS, JL audio, painted roof, comptech susp/exhaust, NSX-R goodies, CF lip, Tons of JDM goodies, 02 valence, headrest dvd play'n joe pesci 24/7 yoyoyo

:biggrin:

joe-pesci01.jpg

this being positive feels good!!!

This is awful. I hate the internet tough guy's. Man up and apologize, there is no need to try to have such an affect on someone's personal life. There are always people that you won't agree with, but don't be a tool about it. I think we should find out who this person is and ban them from prime. We are all like a family on here, if there is a fellow NSX'er coming to Baltimore, there is always an invitation to come hang out at the house. That is how this forum is.

The Kid said:
Well do to someone on NSX Prime I was forced to change my NSX Prime screen name to The Kid (my nickname). My views were being viewed as my dealerships and I want no association with my place of business. Some one felt the need to call my dealership and get me fired for posting a comment that stated "T.V's in headrest are pointless and ridiculous". To the person who started all this; and you know who you are..... Happy Holidays:biggrin:
kid,

unless you are the owner of the business, i think it's a smart thing not to include the name of your employer in an internet handle - reduces the chances of this kind of thing from happening. (i understand having the biz name visible via the handle = more visibility for the dealership, but in that case, voicing real opinions can be hazardous to one's current - and future - employment)

as for this situation - a-phucking-mazing - and glad no *real* harm came from it.

i like "kid" better, anyway... it's more personal.
hal

Show of hands.... You wants to know our Mystery Man?

The Kid said:
my experience is that sometimes - just *sometimes* - some things are better left unspoken, period. for instance were you to post this person's name, the scenario could play out like this:

* accused name is posted
* accused poster contacts atty to represent his position to your employer
* accused also has his atty turn his/her attention to nsxprime/lud
* your employer involves their attorney
* prime/lud has to decide if "hobby" is worth defending for something he had "nothing to do with". the best possible upside (that i can see) is prime continues as-is; the downside = shutting down prime, lud potentially losing his assets and life as he knows it.

my experience in these areas =
* legal disputes cost energy & $'s
* legal disputes distract from actual biz issues
* lives may irreversibly disrupted

some things like this are better left unspoken, **even in pm's**.

Re: Bridgewater Acura is now michelle.....

nah, rattn' em out makes you da fink...
keep it to yourself.. no "harm" done...:tongue:

don't make me go joe pesci on you...:cool:

Mike,in retrospect I agree,probably cleaner to not use your employers company name as your identifier.I would have an issue if I knew an employee of mine was speaking thier own mind on the internet with our company name.That said,I abhore the thought of someone trying to do harm with that association,but as I have always said you really have to expect anything from the general population when the only inclusion criterior is a computer.That I think is one of the great teaching points of prime,it does show you the range of human psyche.

Re: Bridgewater Acura is now michelle.....

jalnjr said:
nah, rattn' em out makes you da fink...
keep it to yourself.. no "harm" done...:tongue:

don't make me go joe pesci on you...:cool:

your right, he might call me parents next.:biggrin: He knows what he did and hopefully we'll meet up at NSXPO:rolleyes:

On the bright side, after all this discussion, I think I feel a little closer to you now <strike>Bridge</strike> Kid. :wink: :biggrin:

I'm really glad to hear that it worked out (i.e. not fired)!

To the person who called... karma.

2 things:

1) Sorry, Mike, to hear about your ordeal. I can't think of anyone I know personally on the NSX forum who would stoop to such a low thing. Every NSX owner I know personally all are funny and good guys. So I must believe it is someone I have not met yet. If I ever do meet that person, I believe his/her uptightness will reveal itself.

2) jalnjr is a phunny poster. Whoever posted about him being angry, chill. Jalnjr has a funky sense of humor that I enjoy. His NeoNSX NSXPO photoshop thread was funny as hell.

Merry NSXmas.

The Kid said:

Sure, I would like to know...but why should you sacrifice your standards to satisfy my idle curiousity?

*MinedWretch, this is a classy joint, now don't go setting up a Mystery Man account and jump into the discussion acting all hot about "The Kid" accusing you of something :biggrin: *

Damn, I'm off Prime for about a week, and people go crazy!!!:eek: Mike, sorry some wuss got bent out of shape over nothing!! Guess he got filled with the Holiday spirit, and called your boss to tell him to increase your year end bonus, so you can buy another house or car!!!:wink: Maybe you should have changed your name to the "Bridgewater NSX Kid" and covered all bases. Hope that the jerk gets for the Holidays what he deserves, cause you certainly don't deserve all this BS. Happy, Healthy Holidays to everyone, and some people need to get a life!!!:biggrin:

Re: i prefer the term "antipositivism", but this thread IS about THE KID

jalnjr said:
you are kidding, andrew!!? if you think life is two people fa-la-la-ing through verdant meadows, then you are right. otherwise, my experience is a far more darker variety, even in the world of nsxphiles.

even with that said, most of the local nsx'rs probably view me in the positive, heck, bridgewater acura day 2005 was socially directed by a sociopath [ moi ], amongst other road events. always willing to help, and believe it or else, that comes out in the posts[ sometimes like ice water...thanx sjs!!] when i see" i'm hurt, now somebody's gotta pay" motifs, you'll get a reaction.

i'll try a more upbeat approach ski_banker.
think outside the bun.
burning another bridge to florida:rolleyes:
bails, i might need that spock disguise @ expo06:biggrin:

:wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipositivism

Jalnjr - no harm, buddy, just an "outsider's" observation. perhaps it just takes a person and face -which the Prime veterans have - to go with your postings, to know your sense of humor. no bridges burned.

NsXMas said:
tar and feather. 'tis the season. :p
hmmm... harking back to the earlier thread, the thing to do with a troll is keep them busy until sunlight hits them and... problem solved.

troll and kid-hater, come out, come out, wherever you are :)

Ski_Banker said:
Jalnjr <snip> no bridges burned.
i'm sorry, did you say "no bridgewater's burned"?

queenlives said:
i'm sorry, did you say "no bridgewater's burned"?

No, I didn't say "no bridgewater's burned" but creative editing there. I said "No bridges burned" -read Jalnjr's quote in my posting.

my 2 hands are up as well.

and to the troll, headrest tv's ARE pointless and stupid if you have a 2 seater car, even more so if you have a backseat but no passengers and the tv's on.

and you can call my work anytime and "try" to have me fired. you can even start at the top with my boss, GW Bush.

The Rat is not much of a secret if you read the thread..looks as though this person doesn't even own an NSX, if it is who "The Kid" made a jab at in the thread.......

zahntech said:
The Rat is not much of a secret if you read the thread..looks as though this person doesn't even own an NSX, if it is who "The Kid" made a jab at in the thread.......

You may have a point, they may already be "wanted dead or alive".

NsXMas said:
2) jalnjr is a phunny poster. Whoever posted about him being angry, chill. ... His NeoNSX NSXPO photoshop thread was funny as hell.

Unless you're NeoNSX. ;) After reading that thread, I tell you, i was so close to calling jalnjr's boss and ... :D :D :D

Back