• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Buyer Beware!!!

Be very weary of first post sellers, they're most likely frauds. Ask me how i know??? Don't learn the hard lesson of getting ripped like i did.......
New NSX owners especially, don't buy just because the price is too good to be true or pass up, it usually isn't. ... Just wanted to share, i'm sure this was discuss many times but every now & then a reminder won't hurt.

Be very weary of first post sellers, they're most likely frauds. Ask me how i know??? Don't learn the hard lesson of getting ripped like i did.......
New NSX owners especially, don't buy just because the price is too good to be true or pass up, it usually isn't. ... Just wanted to share, i'm sure this was discuss many times but every now & then a reminder won't hurt.

I too would like to know

I always check when the seller joined Prime and how many posts they have had. This doesn't always mean they are legit, but you trust it more going into transaction talks. But thats just a habit I have from being a 15 year eBayer and learning some hard lessons through the years.

Some dude here in Seattle still owes me $4,000 for a Greddy Turbo I sold back around 2001. But anyway...

Yeah, I will echo this post. Buyers beware!!! And dont forget to post the VIN in a Prime search because many times, there will already be at least some information of which to go off of. Ask others in the sellers area to check it out for you. You might have to hit the regional forums for a better response but people here look out for each other.

It was jnsxf, but luckily i was able to call my bank & request an ACH & deem it as fraud, so my bank got all my funds back.

Never will i, repeat, never will i buy again if price is too good to be true and/or from first post sellers. I will only support them if they have been a member here for sometime or have multiple legitimate post & good ratings.

I always check when the seller joined Prime and how many posts they have had. This doesn't always mean they are legit, but you trust it more going into transaction talks. But thats just a habit I have from being a 15 year eBayer and learning some hard lessons through the years.

Some dude here in Seattle still owes me $4,000 for a Greddy Turbo I sold back around 2001. But anyway...

Yeah, I will echo this post. Buyers beware!!! And dont forget to post the VIN in a Prime search because many times, there will already be at least some information of which to go off of. Ask others in the sellers area to check it out for you. You might have to hit the regional forums for a better response but people here look out for each other.

Damn Teej, sorry to hear that man. I totally feel ya...

Back